DC looking like hes just een released from a prison camp

Undefeated professional fighter. But ya. You know whats best for him

I didn't say he couldn't fight, I said he could make life easier by eating better - that's pretty obvious.

10685471_986586614690541_5789716962573715064_n.jpg

screenshot-2013-10-19-15-39-48.png

I didn't say he couldn't fight, I said he could make life easier by eating better - that's pretty obvious.

Yea it probably is obvious. Can you tell me what his diet is right now? What does he have for breakfast?

Yea it probably is obvious. Can you tell me what his diet is right now? What does he have for breakfast?

I can't speak for DC but I remember Karo Parisyan saying that he had the healthiest breakfast in his life which for him was a bagel and a glass of orange juice.

This makes me believe that fighters are not really strict or even knowledgeable about their nutrition.

DC always makes weird faces, be it during the fight or interacting with media. Hell, one of those faces gave life to the Incredulous Cormier epic thread!

I can't speak for DC but I remember Karo Parisyan saying that he had the healthiest breakfast in his life which for him was a bagel and a glass of orange juice.

This makes me believe that fighters are not really strict or even knowledgeable about their nutrition.

Based on the actions of ONE guy?

Looks worse since he's lost a bunch of his hair since July.

I legit Lol'd haha damn son, he does look terrible

Racism is never cool. Even if you're joking.

Nothing racist about it. You're projecting upon TS an intent that he clearly did not have. Prison camps and prisons are not the same thing. Even if they were, the point is that DC looks starved. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Nothing racist about it. You're projecting upon TS an intent that he clearly did not have. Prison camps and prisons are not the same thing. Even if they were, the point is that DC looks starved. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

I'll take falling for the sarcasm/bait for 300, Alex.

Maybe don't watch it on a calculator.

Back