DC Looked Especially Small In There With Jon Jones

Even Cormier with his T-rex arms was still able to win the first 3 rounds. Should've got the title

You cannot be serious?? What fight were you watching?? Certainly not the fight i was watching. I saw jones outstrike and even get takedown on the dc in the 1st round...1st round was clearly jones. The 2nd round, dc won. That was the only round dc won. Jones won round 3, with land more and cage control. 4th round he totally dominated. and 5th round, though hardly anything took place, jones took that round, cause he control dc against the cage...that my friend is called octagon control. 4-1 Jones....

Even Cormier with his T-rex arms was still able to win the first 3 rounds. Should've got the title

Sure. DC's demeanor after the fight shows us how much he "dominated" that fight. Did you see his face after the fight? Even before the decision you could see the loss in his eyes. Damn, Cain knew it, he was livid even before the decision. His team was freaking on DC in between rounds, asking him "do you really want this?"

Won the first 3? How about clearly loss the first, slightly edged the second and started losing steam in the 3rd before "literally" breaking and getting rag-dolled in the 4th and cage hugged in the 5th.

I had it 50-45 Jon on my card but I knew the 2nd could easily go to DC so I was OK with the 49-46.

Short? Yes! Small? Hell no.
I thought even kids learned that taller not necessary means bigger.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if DC weighted more than Jones during the fight.

And I thought kids learned that heavier doesn't necessarily mean bigger either.

As far as MMA "size".. length and height have both been HUGE characteristics that lead to increased success.

reach - jones
height - jones
strength - from what we saw in the fight overall.. jones

oh well, he was born with all the advantages and gifts. good for him, but don't try to downplay his physical strengths.

Short? Yes! Small? Hell no.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if DC weighted more than Jones during the fight.

Dude, it looked like friggin "Daniel vs. Goliath" in there. BMI aside, there was a striking VISUAL difference between the two. That's all that TS is saying...

some body put up the pic of jones with arlovski, jones is a huge guy.

DC did look real small against Jones. DC is just heavy/fat... but such a small natural size (height and frame) compare to JJ..

No, he didnt. Hes built like a tree trunk.

Did he? I was surprised how small he looked. I know he is broad, but if he is a tree trunk, what is Rumble? All of Yosemite? That being said, he Is still going to ragdoll 98% of the division.

Sherdog logic again totally ignores natural size (height and frame), instead most just like too focus on how heavy/fat the person is, and say "he is big" lol. DC is tiny compare to JJ in the octagon..the (natural size) differences was just so much. But yeah, DC fat/heavy.

Im taller than DC, and if I get out of shape and fat to 230 walk around..and later train and cut to 205, in sherdog logic, im bigger than JJ and I be a natural LHW ROFL. In reality, JJ would DWARF as he has much bigger height and frame (natural size) regardless how "heavy" or fat im in the cage.

giphy.gif

I didnt think mma fans would be autistic about word definition

I don't think DC is actually going to be a top five LHW.

Back