DC "Khabib has 3 take downs and 18 mat returns for his record"

i'm drunk n missed that n also don't know what a mat return is, someone explain thxxxxx.

i'm drunk n missed that n also don't know what a mat return is, someone explain thxxxxx.
When you have taken someone down they get up and you put them right back down.

takedowns are so overrated. Should be penalized for avoiding a fight

DC and Khabib are not friends anymore, check mma world. DC is a christian and had an argument with Khabib.

figured that's what it was, did he say it as like a little joke like implying it's a bad thing?
I think he was just busting his balls. DC is always joking with his teammates. Doesn't want another wrestler to have better stats than him.

I think he was just busting his balls. DC is always joking with his teammates. Doesn't want another wrestler to have better stats than him.
yeah i know how DC is i just didn't hear it cause i passed out n missed 3 fights lmao.

Wait what? Did he just get banned for that comment?
definitely wasn't a bannable comment, but that shit happened fast so i have no idea lmao.

edit: just checked his post history and he was just posting random ass shit that had nothing to do with anything and was already being a shitposting GSP hater so, guess a mod just realised he was a weird little shitposter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back