Dc/Jones what outcome would piss you off the most?

If one of them pulls out of the fight with an injury.

freak injury that would make the outcome debatable.

- twisted up/broken ankle
- and eye poke
- freak gash/cut that won't stop bleeding but the fighter could clearly still fight and isn't bothered by it

something like that.

I don't care who wins really, I just want it to be decisive.

Vote me in for an eye poke whether it be DC can no long compete or Jones takes advantage of it when it happens.

Actually I'd like to see Jones disqualified if he pokes too many times.

CM Punk makes his way to the cage at the 2:30 mark of rd 1. Pacing around the outside of the Octagon with a maniacal look on his face. Greg Jackson distracts Herb Dean, Winklejohn distracts Cormier. Punk hands something to Jones. Cormier turns to Jones who then fires a mysterious white powder in Cormiers face. Dean turns around and calls a halt to the bout at 3:59 seconds of the first declaring Jones the winner by TKO. Then the entire Jackson Camp enters the cage telling the fans to shut up and theres nothing they can do about it. Lesnar appears at the entrance to the arena, huffing and puffing and mugging. Jones stares at him from the cage with a look of bewilderment. Roll credits.
The WWE should hire you.

DQ, NC, early stoppage, early finish.. I was soooo unsatisfied with the Cain/JDS 1 fight, good for JDS, but that was a let down after all the hype.. Hoping for a war

Quick KO by Jones, DQ, freak injury.

Herb's a company ref, that's why Dana loves him so much.

An awful stoppage that puts everything in question enough to milk an immediate rematch (The second fight will do huge numbers too, and they are desperate for PPV buys these days).

Don't fuck this up Herb..

Probably a stoppage on a foul. Or a shit decision after 5 rounds.

An uneventful decision win by Jones. I don't mind decisions if they're wars and this may be a war.

Pray for an eye poke stoppage, just because this is the only way the UFC will be compelled to take some action. Contrary to popular/moronic sherdog belief, Jon Jones isn't the only guy that does this. This happens every single fight card. Try the curved Pride gloves, something. Anything.

premature stoppage / 3 rounds for cormier, 2 for jones, but jones still winning due to being champ

Basically, the exact same thing that happened in Faber's last fight.

DC is winning, Jones nails a finger-nail deep eyepoke, referee doesn't see it, and Jones rushes DC and gets the finish.

I'd be more pissed off at a sporting event that I ever have in my entire life.

DC wining and jones getting a luck sub or spinning elbow knockout type of thing.

Or a clearly one sided DC hammering where the judges decide jones won 3 rounds.

Back