Dc/Jones what outcome would piss you off the most?

Jones eyepokes, referee doesn't stop the fight, Jones finishes a la Faber/Rivera.

I'd be fucking fuming.

Jon Jones going for a legkick and gets checked, breaks his leg..

Anderson Silva all over again =(

Typically when guys hate each other this much and talk about the fight for this long, and they hype us up like this, they usually let us down, by doing nothing or very little in the cage..

THAT will disappoint me. 5 rounds of hugging.

If it ends in first round, no matter who wins. I want to see few rounds of this fight

If it becomes Jones vs Rashad 2.

A "dirty" Jon Jones winning the fight via "bitch move" tactics. Eyepokes,hellbows to the back of the head ect....

DC winning the fight by "fating" on Jones LnP style for 5 rounds.

Anything that happens in under 3 minutes.

I want no unanswered questions.

Any sort of stoppage from eye poke, knee injury, or cut from unintentional head butt would ruin everything and then I'm sure we would be waiting for a rematch for like 6 months or more

CM Punk makes his way to the cage at the 2:30 mark of rd 1. Pacing around the outside of the Octagon with a maniacal look on his face. Greg Jackson distracts Herb Dean, Winklejohn distracts Cormier. Punk hands something to Jones. Cormier turns to Jones who then fires a mysterious white powder in Cormiers face. Dean turns around and calls a halt to the bout at 3:59 seconds of the first declaring Jones the winner by TKO. Then the entire Jackson Camp enters the cage telling the fans to shut up and theres nothing they can do about it. Lesnar appears at the entrance to the arena, huffing and puffing and mugging. Jones stares at him from the cage with a look of bewilderment. Roll credits.

awesome

Another bad decision win for Jon Jones. Like if DC controlled the fight for 5 rounds, but didn't finish JJ, and the judges gave JJ a decision win I would be really mad.

Another classic Herb Dean early stoppage in an important main event.

The funny thing is he rarely does it on prelim or non-important fights but with title fights or guys that are durable, he's quick to stop them.

if it wasnt the eyepoke then i would not be happy with a quick ko before we got to see how the two fighter's styles work against each other,nothing is really learned from a quick finish.

Back