Dc/Jones what outcome would piss you off the most?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
I guess i would be pretty disapointed if either of these gentleman gasses early. We deserve better

Eye poke stoppage.

A blatant eye poke that Jones takes advantage for the TKO...

A highly possible outcome.

A 25 minute back and forth war with multiple near finishes by both guys only to see each survive and dig deeper to show more heart and resolve than they have ever needed in their MMA career.

Hoping for a NC (eyepoke).

Eye poke, which should be given odds on Bodog if you ask me. I'd drop $10 on it

A 25 minute back and forth war with multiple near finishes with guys only to see each survive and dig deeper to show more heart and resolve than they have ever needed in their MMA career.

Hoping for a NC (eyepoke).

Interesting. I dont want Jones to have one good moment in this fight. Which he probably will

Early stoppage, eye poke, freak injury... Anything except seeing the fight till completion.

Glove cutting eye ala Couture/Belfort.

Jones blowing DC away in the first round.

when jones humilate cormier and make him looks like an amateur

A blatant eye poke that Jones takes advantage for the TKO...

A highly possible outcome.

If Herb is the judge this is a possibility. He just lets illegal shit slide if it's close to the finish.

Jones blowing DC away in the first round.

That would be so awkward for DC. And then having to participate in the post fight presser with jones? Dang he just cant lose this fight. Not now.

Anything that stops the Gus/Rumble winner from getting the next shot.

Jones is loosing the fight, pokes DC in eye, doctor checks and ref waves it off says DC can't continue.

DC fucks Jones up in a one-sided beatdown, Jones skims him with an elbow, wins by cut stoppage.

Back