DC: "Izzy's scared for moving up after JJ vacated", yet he thought about coming back from retirement

Izzy is a clown, DC is a UFC shill and tries to hard to put himself into the goat picture and Jon is a known cheat who after years of talking finally seems to have the balls to go to HW.
Nothing new here.

Now the polish power reigns at LHW and will hopefully knock the titty-altering weed out of Izzys bloodsystem.

Daniel Cormier
UFC Double Champ
Defences in Both Divisions
Two-Time Olympian
Strikeforce Champ
Never Failed a Drug Test
Living the Life
Humble, Family Man
Forced Jon Jones to overdose on PEDs
Height4Height GOAT
Reach4Reach GOAT
Age4Age GOAT
bro he got ktfo and he got decisioned

if he never met jj, sure,

but he did, and he lost badly twice

Stupid statement, if he moved up earlier he'd have been scared of paulo costa. that fight was practically years in the making.

There was no brawl man, Anik stopped shit from going down that day
it wasn't anik it was scholar

Goshi has gone completely off his rocker recently in regards to Izzy. Legit, is he Izzy's social media manager or something?
Dunno. What I see - and the others - is that he forces a lot of narratives for Israel here. Most of the times this is annoying. You clearly see that is nonsense and he tries to push that despite this.

He say it on Ariel's show with him ? Or tweet? Come on ts details would be nice

I believe DC and Ariel were speculating on Izzy's next fight weeks before the fight was even announced and DC said It wouldn't look great if Izzy moved up right after Jones left the division. OP is embellishing a little DC never said he was scared. Also DC lost to Jones twice, that chapter is closed.

Daniel Cormier
UFC Double Champ
Defences in Both Divisions
Two-Time Olympian
Strikeforce Champ
Never Failed a Drug Test
Living the Life
Humble, Family Man
Forced Jon Jones to overdose on PEDs
Height4Height GOAT
Reach4Reach GOAT
Age4Age GOAT

Most pedophiles are family men
Everyone is on peds

Stop hating

Most pedophiles are family men
Everyone is on peds

Stop hating

Cormier lost a ton of lbm when me dropped from HW to LHW - thats NOT a sign of someone on PEDs

Dunno. What I see - and the others - is that he forces a lot of narratives for Israel here. Most of the times this is annoying. You clearly see that is nonsense and he tries to push that despite this.
Yeah. I would be fine with him if he wasn't trying to push so many BS narratives.

He vacated because he became HW champion.

No. Izzy has never fought an elite wrestler like DC.

DC beats Izzy most likely the same way he beat Anderson Silva. We haven’t seen Izzy’s sub defense too, so maybe DC has a chance there too.

The only thing that matters is that Jon Jones is a cheating POS and a prick in real life

Back