DC is wasting everyone at the top of LHW's time. Fighters shouldn't be allowed to hold 2 belts

Big DC fan but he needs to vacate. I want to see Blachowitcz v. GUS or Latifi for title. Stop holding up the division.

I want to see Blachowitcz v. GUS or Latifi for title.
You know the LHW division is on the decline when people are clamoring for Latifi to get a title shot.

I don't totally disagree with TS double Champ is double duty. I think he/she should be given the choice of defend either title within 12 months or vacate the belt with the ceremonial title of double champ with the option of jumping the line if he/she chooses to challenge again.

Jon Jones obliterated LightHeavyweight there's no one left to contend for the belt now that rumbles gone, it's just D.C. and Gus.

It's a money grab just like Conor vs mayweather... no difference whatsoever.

because they can't defend them both - he obviously isn't going back down to 205 so he should vacate or be stripped.

090_Daniel_Cormier.1531026694.jpg
205 is hot garbage right now, I rather have Cormier sit on it until somebody real is worthy for the challenge

I doubt anyone would care other than Gus fans... LHW is a fucking wasteland. DC should just throw the belt in the trash when he's done with it.

Man, shut the fuck up

Not only did DC defend the LHW belt less than a year ago (8 months) but as of right now there is no clear cut #1 contender at LHW that DC hasn't already snuffed. Lastly, DC is set to retire in the next 7 months so the title will be relinquished by then at the latest.

<WellThere>

Man, shut the fuck up

Not only did DC defend the LHW belt less than a year ago (8 months) but as of right now there is no clear cut #1 contender at LHW that DC hasn't already snuffed. Lastly, DC is set to retire in the next 7 months so the title will be relinquished by then at the latest.

He never defended it though. He lost badly lol

God forbid top contenders like Jan Blacowitz and ilir latifi and cory Anderson have to wait

There's no worthy title fight at 205 to even happen right now. Gus vs Jan 2? Nah.

Big DC fan but he needs to vacate. I want to see Blachowitcz v. GUS or Latifi for title. Stop holding up the division.

How is he holding up the division, there's no real contender. Gus recently just pulled out of a fight and he fought like once in 2 years. Let's be real here, the only one hating on Dc here are Gus fans.

oh please, the only competitive matchups for DC at LHW are jones (who isn't here atm because he's a drug cheat) and gus who he already beat (and gus hardly fights).

everyone knows DC embarrasses everyone else in that division.

Yeah DC is full of shit when he says he's cutting to 205 again

I have no respect for that shit

<3><3>

It was cool when Conor did it now everyone wants to do it too but it's Dana's fault for making Cormier an offer he couldn't refuse..

I'm pretty sure DC would have been ok fighting a lhw instead but Dana made the fight and this is the result of it.

The only way to fix lhw right now is to do a tournament I think.

DC has only defended his belt 3 times in 3 and a half years, against a deflated Rumble who he already beat, Volkan, and Gus which could've arguably gone either way.

Obviously it's kind of hard when there is nobody in your division, but he really hasn't been that impressive. He should be fighting Gus if not Jon again, and then defending his HW belt against a proper HW who deserves a title shot like Volkov.

Back