DC is wasting everyone at the top of LHW's time. Fighters shouldn't be allowed to hold 2 belts

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
because they can't defend them both - he obviously isn't going back down to 205 so he should vacate or be stripped.

090_Daniel_Cormier.1531026694.jpg

because they can't defend them both - he obviously isn't going back down to 205 so he should vacate or be stripped.

090_Daniel_Cormier.1531026694.jpg
It's gonna happen mate, but in order for a super fight to happen there's this inevitable truth that they will have 2 belts. They can't just take it right away or there would be no point. At least let him officially book his next fight so he's making a choice

Man, shut the fuck up

Not only did DC defend the LHW belt less than a year ago (8 months) but as of right now there is no clear cut #1 contender at LHW that DC hasn't already snuffed. Lastly, DC is set to retire in the next 7 months so the title will be relinquished by then at the latest.

The no.1 rank LHW fights once a year, nobody is wasting his time but himself.

The true double champ champ! Not like that Irish bum who held manlet belts.

They are all fucking injured fuck em.

I kind of agree a fighter shouldn’t be allowed to hold two belts. This is not boxing where you have a belt for every pound.

LHW isn’t really bursting with contenders.

Stfu. DCs beaten everyone. He is the king of LHW right now. The other guys dont deserve shit

DC gives the belt value. if he were to give it up, that entire division would be worthless

you really want to see Volkan bar brawler as a UFC champ??

I kind of agree a fighter shouldn’t be allowed to hold two belts. This is not boxing where you have a belt for every pound.
Also, not boxing where you have rules in place that actually state when a belt will be stripped for failure to defend..... fucking bush league sport.

DC gives the belt value. if he were to give it up, that entire division would be worthless

you really want to see Volkan bar brawler as a UFC champ??

I'm not biased on who is champ I just want to see someone come up and take the belt and then defend it.

The belt becomes a joke if it sits out for years waiting for money fights and getting vacated.

I want it active.

Considering LHW doesn't have a clear #1 contender right now, its fine.

Now, hypothetically, if Smith were to viciously KO Volkan in the 1st round, and the title is not contested until the middle of next year, then yeah, its a problem.

Stfu. DCs beaten everyone. He is the king of LHW right now. The other guys dont deserve shit
Blachowicz has 3 wins.
Gustafsson has 2.
Oezdemir had 5 wins before losing to DC.
Smith has 2 wins within 90 seconds at LHW.

There's plenty of claim for TSes at LHW.

Blachowicz has 3 wins.
Gustafsson has 2.

Clearly no Challenger... There is no one near the LV of Cormier nor has anyone the Hype behind him.

Let Jones back!

Blachowicz has 3 wins.
Gustafsson has 2.

Smith and Volkan are booked against each other so they're out.
Jan is booked against Krylov in September.

That leaves Latifi, Gus and Anderson, all of whom are on whopping 2 fight win streaks, with Gus (by far the best fighter of the three) being out more than a year and recently withdrawing with injury, and also is not on a particularly impressive steak.

The division is barren, nobody is beating down the door. The short win streaks of the current contenders means that you still can easily afford to book some title eliminators.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back