*DC is the HW G.O.A.T.

He fought everyone in front of him.

Do you hold lhw against Randy?

How about this, how many defenses does DC have to make for you?

DC fought at HW: Bigfoot, Mir, Barnett, Stipe and Black Beast. That's it. Both Mir and Barnett way past their primes.

And because of that he's the GOAT?

Come on man. wake up.

DC fought at HW: Bigfoot, Mir, Barnett, Stipe and Black Beast. That's it. Both Mir and Barnett way past their primes.

And because of that he's the GOAT?

Come on man. wake up.
I'm done. Mods leave all the other goat threads but I get shit canned. Interesting.

But still
DC fought Bigfoot when Bigfoot was at his peak of hype. Same thing with Mr 3x defense Stipe Miocic.

DC fought everyone in front of him. Is your argument that his era Sucks? Because he also beat prime Rumble and Mauler.

There is three types of goat. Divisional goat, pfp goat and actual goat where the biggest and best rules. So DC is actually goat goat because he's HW goat and the literal meaning of goat. He still has a ways to go to catch up to GSP in pfp goat though.

There is three types of goat. Divisional goat, pfp goat and actual goat where the biggest and best rules. So DC is actually goat goat because he's HW goat and the literal meaning of goat. He still has a ways to go to catch up to GSP in pfp goat though.
//DC is undefeated at HW
VS Bigfoot who had just beaten Fedor
VS Barnett, ufc champion
VS Mir, 2x ufc champion
VS Miocic, 4x ufc champion

DC is undefeated at HW. At 5'11. In the USADA era.

-Because DC->
-tested by Usada prior to MMA
-Undefeated at HW. At 5'11
-Undefeated at LHW {besides TurinaBones}
-Fought in the UFC in the USADA era

-> DC is the Natty GOAT//

So what should DC add to this list to get on GSPs level?

I'm done. Mods leave all the other goat threads but I get shit canned. Interesting.

But still
DC fought Bigfoot when Bigfoot was at his peak of hype. Same thing with Mr 3x defense Stipe Miocic.

DC fought everyone in front of him. Is your argument that his era Sucks? Because he also beat prime Rumble and Mauler.

He did not beat prime Rumble or Mauler at HW. Which is the division you were saying he's the GOAT of.

DC's resume is impressive....but you really need to go back and watch the entirety of Fedor's career.

And I'm a big DC fan as well.....but no I'm sorry Fedor is still the HW GOAT.

//DC is undefeated at HW
VS Barnett, ufc champion
VS Mir, 2x ufc champion

-Because DC->

Mir and Barnett were wayyyy out of their prime.

Bigfoot and Stipe and the only impressive wins DC has at HW.

He did not beat prime Rumble or Mauler at HW. Which is the division you were saying he's the GOAT of.

DC's resume is impressive....but you really need to go back and watch the entirety of Fedor's career.

And I'm a big DC fan as well.....but no I'm sorry Fedor is still the HW GOAT.
Fine. I will go watch Fedor fights.

Fine. I will go watch Fedor fights.

Thanks brother. Hit me up when you're done.

Wait till you see Randleman dropping Fedor on his head/neck and Fedor ends up tapping him soon after. Insane.

"The Last Emperor" is indicative of no other emperors thereafter.

//DC is undefeated at HW
VS Barnett, ufc champion
VS Mir, 2x ufc champion

-Because DC->

Some more title defenses. It also hurts DC that HW is a weaker division. No shame in being goat goat though!

Mir and Barnett were wayyyy out of their prime.

Bigfoot and Stipe and the only impressive wins DC has at HW.
Bigfoot and Stipe >>>> Nog and CC. You forget that Fedor only has beaten a few top fighters as well. Plus Fedor, Nog and Cro Cop all looked bad fighting in there primes in orgs that tested for juice.

Wait till you see Randleman dropping Fedor on his head/neck and Fedor ends up tapping him soon after. Insane.
Unfortunately, I don't think you can 'experience' what we felt watching Pride, while watching his fights retrospectively. People watching Fedor's fights today won't feel his accomplishments. His fights with Arlovski - will be like Andrey who? The guy who lost his last 6? Timmy's fight will be considered - fighting a can. The battles with Nog - will be viewed as battles with a person who got submitted by Mir, not a person who was considered virtually invincible after his fight with CroCop... and smashing CroCop would be like - aint it the guy who lost to Gonzaga in devastating fashion...
Maaaaan, I miss Pride !!! Bushido Tourneys... sakura flowers from the ceiling... drums... Rampage fighting Chuck, Shogun vs Little Nog, Arona vs Wandy, Hunt vs CroCop.... Maaaaaaaaaaan

Well I wasn't that impressed with the Randleman fight. However, it does show that Fedor pretty much can't be knocked unconscious.

I'll try to watch the Nog fights later.

Back