DC is scared to hit the beach of Rio

Yep, couldnt have said it better myself. Beautiful attempted coherent thought.

The hilarious thing is the shit hole you reside in makes Brazil look the first world.

34455332.jpg
Too bad you have a close mind. Brazil and Argentina are beautiful places with beautiful people.

Also.. Didn´t I challenged your bum ass to an AV bet for Colby and Usman and you ghosted after writing a lot of trash?

You are a troll.. and the worst type-

Too bad you have a close mind. Brazil and Argentina are beautiful places with beautiful people.

Also.. Didn´t I challenged your bum ass to an AV bet for Colby and Usman and you ghosted after writing a lot of trash?

You are a troll.. and the worst type-

wow, youre so embarrassed that you are just flat out making stuff up. LMAO. I said I accepted, moron. Did they fight? Did I miss it somehow? Damn, wonder who won.

Yea, I'm the troll...coming from the 14 year old that still thinks its OH sO FuNnNI posting a gif of someones favorite fighter losing. You literally just aren't very smart. And I dont mean that in the low level insult way. I mean it in the "no, you're literally just not very intelligent human" kind of way

Well.. the can you have on your AV got robbed gunpoint in Brazil.. so...

talk/reply to someone else while you have your retard strokes

Maybe he is afraid of the hiv infested ocean. In that case he is smart to stay away. Look what happened to the guy who just beat Aldo. Now he can't even beat himself.

wow, youre so embarrassed that you are just flat out making stuff up. LMAO. I said I accepted, moron. Did they fight? Did I miss it somehow? Damn, wonder who won.

Yea, I'm the troll...coming from the 14 year old that still thinks its OH sO FuNnNI posting a gif of someones favorite fighter losing. You literally just aren't very smart. And I dont mean that in the low level insult way. I mean it in the "no, you're literally just not very intelligent human" kind of way

talk/reply to someone else while you have your retard strokes
giphy-downsized-large.gif

It’s well known that Brazil is rife with crime and robberies, mugging and kidnapping - especially on tourists. It’s not guaranteed it will happen obviously, but if some kids want to rob you and you fight back, they will just stab you and all their other little friends will run over and stab you too.

And also, a good 50 percent of bestgore videos are from Brazil... What a surprise!

If he is not trolling than you muricans really are pussies...
Maybe keep that big mouth shut and act normal and you will be 'safe' where ever you go.
Lol scared of big bad brazil lol.
AbleIndelibleBasilisk-small.gif

here we go again another SJW prick denying facts.

I have traveled and seen the world for myself. It's pretty obvious Sherdog has a massive problem with narrow minded twats just like you. Pointing that out doesn't make me SJW.

Shogun got robbed at gunpoint in Brazil

What do you think would happen to DC?

Making millions that keep you safe from poor people.
The entire plot point of John Singleton movies in the 90s involved a young male lead trying to get enough money to leave or to survive long enough to get an opportunity to leave the ghetto. This is the latest iteration of the American dream.

He is smart, too many vile criminals there to take a chance. I read about lots of Brazilian fighters getting robbed at knifepoint and gunpoint, happened to Wanderli Silva before too.

He is smart, too many vile criminals there to take a chance. I read about lots of Brazilian fighters getting robbed at knifepoint and gunpoint, happened to Wanderli Silva before too.
Are you sure its not Shogun?

If he is not trolling than you muricans really are pussies...
Maybe keep that big mouth shut and act normal and you will be 'safe' where ever you go.
Lol scared of big bad brazil lol.
View attachment 583049
I think they're more scared of getting a bullet lobotomy than of the skinny street kind holding the gun

He has a family why does he want to get stabbed?

I would go because I'm a BAMF but also because I have no kids.

Its kinda depressing isn't it? Training for 30 years, wining all the belts and at the end, you can't even go outside, you can't even drive your car, you can't go anywhere, you might get beaten, stabbed, shot, robbed, kidnapped and what not. Is Brazil the most dangerous place in the world right now? Is it worse than Isis? :)
No its not close. It's sad that Brazil is this sketchy. Not sad that DC is smart enough to have a ego check and not look for trouble

No its not close. It's sad that Brazil is this sketchy. Not sad that DC is smart enough to have a ego check and not look for trouble

You are right, but, at the end of the you if you are the HW champ, you gonna ask yourself: what am I, a Hollywood star?

Back