DC is scared to hit the beach of Rio

More than 20k murderers per year.
DC is a smart guy.
You can be killed in Brasil for a 10 dollar flip flops

Those glue sniffers Will kill you for a 3dollar wallmart t-shirt

Didn't Vitor Belfort's sister get kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered even after random was paid? If I was the UFC I wouldn't let my fighters go around Brazil either, not good publicity to hear UFC heavyweight champs body was found mutilated and violated.

Alot of clueless people here. I doubt DC is being serious.

I've been to Rio and it was fucking great! I wanna go back.

Ipanema and Leblon are much nicer than Copacabana but Copacabana has more spots to drink on the beach.

Leblon is like Santa Monica CA. upscale shopping you'd see even in Europe, NY or LA... Maybe nicer than santa Monica cuz of the beach area itself is way better

No, not a bad ass but I'm not some soft as tissue paper PC coward like yourself. Go to cnn.com and spew your safe space everyone love each other garbage
Goddam SJWs, makes me sick.

Everybody knows Brazil is a shithole 3rd world country

More than 20k murderers per year.
DC is a smart guy.
You can be killed in Brasil for a 10 dollar flip flops
The high murder rates in brazil is due to this:
Organized crime is one of the driving factors behind the rise.
Brazil’s murder rate has soared as rival drug gangs battle for territory in a country that shares borders with the three biggest cocaine producing countries in the world

You are the baddest man on the planet, the ufc HW champion, the champ champ and you are gonna sit in the hotel because you are too afraid to even walk out to the beach 20 meters away from the hotel.

What's the point of training wrestling and mma your whole life and be officially the baddest fighter on the planet when in the real world, you are helpless and can't even go outside?:confused:

Lol, dude, he's just being smart. Nobody and nothing is bulletproof, except for Godzilla. The point of training to be the baddest fighter is that it's awesome. I agree that maybe he should be more brave. What he does is still way cooler than what most people do, in my opinion.

Water's dirty there. Plus, he'd probably get robbed. Is normal.

DC more scared than Michael Jackson
84c996801ee1a6246f526df0091da62b.jpg

<209Bitch>

A bunch of pussy Americans going on and on about a place they've never been to like they're a fucking Lonely Planet travel expert.

I've been to Rio and it was a blast and I've walked the streets alone at night. It's like traveling through any major city in America. Know where the bad spots are and avoid them. Other than that, get out of your own back yard once in a while and stop basing your opinions on sensational news articles.

You're not going to Brazil because you can't afford to, and you're afraid of brown people. Hey, we all have our handicapps.

alot of us Brothas can pass if you don't do too much. Dress like a local regular person. Maybe wear a hat. DC might need to shave his beard. But he'd be able to blend in.
He can't make his trademark facial expressions in public though.[/

There's plenty of white people in Brazil. Just don't walk around with New Balance sneakers on and sweater with GAP pirinted on it, and you should be okay.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that i lived in Brasil for 24 years and never been robbed, the only time i ever been robbed was in miami

Funny thing is that i lived in Brasil for 24 years and never been robbed, the only time i ever been robbed was in miami
What they don't understand is that the way they think of Rio is the same way many foreigners think of almost any major American city. Poverty stricken hell holes overrun by crime and violence.

A bunch of pussy Americans going on and on about a place they've never been to like they're a fucking Lonely Planet travel expert.

I've been to Rio and it was a blast and I've walked the streets alone at night. It's like traveling through any major city in America. Know where the bad spots are and avoid them. Other than that, get out of your own back yard once in a while and stop basing your opinions on sensational news articles.

You're not going to Brazil because you can't afford to, and you're afraid of brown people. Hey, we all have our handicapps.

Only known narrow-minded and classless posters such as @Mike believe you are going to be stabbed to death the moment you set foot in Rio

Rio's south zone is a delight to live

Again like the guy above me have you missed the part where Millions of your country people have left Venezuela to go to Brazil and other South American countries? Dont even try to say thats not true because I saw it with my own fucking eyes when I was in Venezuela last year. Every country from the south i went through over the border there were thousands lined up. So bad they had a Venezuelan line and the countries that aren't fuct up line.

Wtf are u talking about?

You missed the point, we are talking about a danger thing (the reason why Cormier didn't go out there), not an economic or politic thing.

Yes, a lot of venezuelan are leaving the country but for a economic and politic thing, not for a danger thing.

Brazil is very dangerous, you have no idea. Rio de Janeiro is it's best city and you can see all those huge 'favelas' there, it's really dangerous, I have been in that country.

Wtf are u talking about?

You missed the point, we are talking about a danger thing (the reason why Cormier didn't go out there), not an economic or politic thing.

Yes, a lot of venezuelan are leaving the country but for a economic and politic thing, not for a danger thing.

Brazil is very dangerous, you have no idea. Rio de Janeiro is it's best city and you can see all those huge 'favelas' there, it's really dangerous, I have been in that country.
I never said it wasn't. Read my comments properly. Venezuela is more dangerous than Brazil right now. Colombia maybe in certain parts but is getting much better than being what it was from the 90s. I guarantee you i have been to more places in South America than yourself. The Middle East and Africa too. Thats what you responded to remember. Hope things get better for your country btw. Its beautiful.

You don't respawn after getting shot and killed in real life kid

You are the baddest man on the planet, the ufc HW champion, the champ champ and you are gonna sit in the hotel because you are too afraid to even walk out to the beach 20 meters away from the hotel.

What's the point of training wrestling and mma your whole life and be officially the baddest fighter on the planet when in the real world, you are helpless and can't even go outside?:confused:

Wrestling doesn’t make you bulletproof

Back