DC is scared to hit the beach of Rio

Lol, i run at copa beach at night.
On the sand, not the promenade? So every Brazilian I met in Rio is wrong and all the gringos that went down there at night and got robbed were wrong too because some tough guy sherdogger named linch told me otherwise?! LOL GTFO

On the sand, not the promenade? So every Brazilian I met in Rio is wrong and all the gringos that went down there at night and got robbed were wrong too because some tough guy sherdogger named linch told me otherwise?! LOL GTFO
I run on the send, because it's less stress on joints. Promenade is definitely safer.
I don't recommend girls running there at night.
Wasted tourists shouldn't do it either.

You are the baddest man on the planet, the ufc HW champion, the champ champ and you are gonna sit in the hotel because you are too afraid to even walk out to the beach 20 meters away from the hotel.

What's the point of training wrestling and mma your whole life and be officially the baddest fighter on the planet when in the real world, you are helpless and can't even go outside?:confused:

Clueless Brazilian detected.

I ran on the send, because it's less stress on joints. Promenade is definitely safer.
I don't recommend girls running there at night.
Wasted tourists shouldn't do it either.
so you're admitting its dangerous at night.....which is what I was saying. You dont even need to have been before, you can just google it and read the dozens of stories.

so you're admitting its dangerous at night.....which is what I was saying. You dont even need to have been before, you can just google it and read the dozens of stories.
I live in copacabana.
I've lived here for 9 years.

I live in copacabana.
I've lived here for 9 years.
I get that, what I'm saying is locals who I stayed with and my friends who have lived there for over 50 years told me about that, also my English friends who it happened to. Maybe for local men it isn as bad but thats not what we are talking about.

I get that, what I'm saying is locals who I stayed with and my friends who have lived there for over 50 years told me about that, also my English friends who it happened to. Maybe for local men it isn as bad but thats not what we are talking about.
Rio can be very dangerous, but you can be safe here if you're street wise and alert.
The key is to know where and when you can or can't go.

Brazil is 95% shithole filled with angry racist animals. Some may hate on me for saying that but it's the truth.

Rio can be very dangerous, but you can be safe here if you're street wise and alert.
The key is to know where and when you can or can't go.
I know buddy read my comments. Thats my exact points!!

Brazil is 95% shithole filled with angry racist animals. Some may hate on me for saying that but it's the truth.
Lol, im not Brazilian but i've lived in brazil almost a decade.
The friendliest people on fuckin planet.

Lol at offended people itt. Yeah its ultra common to get murdered, robbed, beaten, etc but people are pussies if they take precautions. Even native Brazilians aren't safe there. You don't have to take nationalistic pride in EVERYTHING.

Your country is crime and poverty ridden. Sorry about that. Areas of America are like that too, but we don't defend them and EVERYONE here avoids those areas.

Seen multiple people mention Detroit. Yeah nobody goes anywhere near there unless they have to.

Last edited:
most ppl saying stupid things about Brazil are clearly redneck idiots who never left their homes and brag about how great their country is and other countries being trash
go get a life, fuck tards.
Yes, if you are gringo and dont do your homework before visiting Brazil, you will probably end up going to places you shouldnt, this often result in crimes. This is so true in Rio (Brazil is a huge country and its regions are completely different, others are have zero to none crime issues).

Indeed, Rio is no place for schmucks. Dont bother coming here if you are one.
That's kind of the entire point dude. You have to do thorough research or you can just walk down the wrong street and vanish. Acknowledging that doesn't make someone a pussy lol.

In the same breath you're admitting it isn't safe, then blaming the tourists for walking 20 yards in the wrong direction.

<36>

Last edited:
LMFAO @ Cormier being a typical first world American afraid of everything.

Yeah you can get mugged but the odds are low as fuck even in "dangerous" neighborhoods.

First worlders are straight up pussies...u people are literally living in the safest times of all times...yet you are afraid of everything lol

You might have a point if it never happened... but the last time the UFC was there employees literally actually in reality did, in fact, get robbed. So... this is just slinging shit then.

Someone was writing a blog about how nice Brasilia is compared to the rest of the country but before they could finish their laptop was stolen at gun point.

DC is a joker. I hope that nobody actually believes he is serious. The UFC heavyweight champion isn't going to scared of a couple of bums with knives and guns.

I hope you’re the one that’s joking now.

He's using that as an excuse

The real reason he doesn't want to go is because he's fat

Damn...what a badass you are lol

No, not a bad ass but I'm not some soft as tissue paper PC coward like yourself. Go to cnn.com and spew your safe space everyone love each other garbage

Back