DC is overconfident about Brock Lesnar

I wouldn't over analyze anything DC does or says regarding the match, because as a pro wrestling fan himself DC will have a ball with the opportunity it gives to wallow in pro wrestling-style shtick.

Agreed. This is just DC trying to sell a fight. I have no doubt that he is preparing just as diligently as always. There's no way in hell he wants his last fight to be a loss to Brock.

Prove me wrong.

DCs hands are faster.

Reason: Brocks arm is almost as big as Shaqs third leg.

Gladly will

First chin

Got smashed by

Carwin
Cain
Overeem

D.c only got smashed by Jon jones who is one of the p4p greats steroids or not..fought Gus and rumble and won and didn't crumble..as well his career at HW is undefeated

Speed

D.c fought at 205 and was easily on pace with jones in there fights and it was clear right away I'm the stipe fight d.c was miles ahead speed wise..

Brock isn't fast in the Anything he does..show or tell me one incident where brock was condiconsi fast?

He should.

Brock needs to be gone for good.
He's not a fighter and this freak fights mess up divisions.

He's talking about Lesnar like he's just a pro wrestler with no fighting skills. He seems to think this is nothing but a big pay day. That's a huge mistake. Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world but make no mistake, he is a great fighter. He beat Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Heath Herring, is a former champion, and is still a huge, muscular, strong NCAA D1 champion wrestler with KO power in both hands and an iron chin. DC can beat him but this is a FIGHT, not a freak show.
Beat hunt on roids, beat a wash up frank, beat a old randy, beat Shane that gassed himself. Sorry but no Brock is not a great fighter. Dc should beat him with easily. But laugh my ass off if Brock won. Brock doesn’t have no power btw who has he ko with one punch ?

Brock is always game as fuck but USADA is gonna be a huge hurdle for him, maybe he can take DC down early but he'll just pop up to his feet just like Cain did

don't see him making it out of the first

Brock is a top 5 caliber heavyweight based purely on his size and wrestling prowess. Nonetheless, DC is the absolute worst matchup for him; a superior wrestler, grappler and striker with a pronounced speed and conditioning advantage and an iron chin to boot.

He doesnt have KO power, he has a double leg takedown. He had one actually 8 years ago when he was relevant. 8 Whole years. Think about your life 8 years ago. Thats when he last won.

He's talking about Lesnar like he's just a pro wrestler with no fighting skills. He seems to think this is nothing but a big pay day. That's a huge mistake. Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world but make no mistake, he is a great fighter. He beat Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Heath Herring, is a former champion, and is still a huge, muscular, strong NCAA D1 champion wrestler with KO power in both hands and an iron chin. DC can beat him but this is a FIGHT, not a freak show.
You’re forgetting his Shane Carwin win. Most impressive stylistic win for him, the only guy he’s not going to just overpower

if peak Brock couldn't take (and keep) down Cain for a meaningful period of time, I doubt a comparatively ancient Brock will be able to do take and keep DC down for a meaningful period of time.

And DC has a clear striking advantage.

With the usual "one big punch" and "anyone can win" qualifiers, this is definitely lining up for a straightforward DC win.

I do think DC is underestimating Brock, we must remember he got TKO by a lot of punches but none didn't Ko him stiff and he took Hunt's punches. the only way DC can beat Brock is in the same way he did with Stipe, and i don0t think Brock will stay still taking punches in the clinch.

It's all for marketing. DC knows Brock is a big strong wrestler and is going to plan accordingly. And beat the tar out of him.

DC's standup is going to give Brock fits. However, I do believe Brock can take DC down. It won't be easy, and he won't be able to do it repeatedly or match DC's cardio, but I could see him having some early success with takedowns and ground and pound. He *might* even be able to catch DC in a wild exchange since DC is so aggressive and never steps backwards. But the most likely outcome is DC by TKO within two rounds IMO. I personally hope Brock finds a way to beat DC. That'd be epic lol.

Lesnar is going to destroy him

Brock isn’t a pencil like Jones and Stipe are. DC may have better skills, but lesnar is taller, stronger and wider. DC won’t be able to throw Lesnar around.

Before the Hunt vs Lesnar fight every thread was about how Lesnar has no chin and Hunt will knock his ass out. That didn’t happen. Brock’s a legit physical beast. He’s physically different than any guy DC has ever fought before.

It didn’t happen because Lesnar cheated.

No way a clean Lesnar beats Cormier.

If I was DC , id be confident too. As long as Lesnar malleable to all testing, this should be easy for Cormier

Back