DC is going to absolutely maul Stipe, High crotches all night

Beastos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind, that DC is going to maul Stipe. DC fucked up by coming in fatter than usual and abandoning his world class high crotches. The dude is looking slimmer and surely has a better game plan this time around. I just hope he doesn’t retire after this win.

AV bet anyone?
2601805B-B4AA-4BC4-A027-191127802573.gif

tumblr_mgkgd2sWkE1qaa8d1o1_500.gif 2601805B-B4AA-4BC4-A027-191127802573.gif

Last edited:
That dumb comment reminded me of when Roy Nelson called DC an uncle Tom and more or less completely got away with it. every time I think of that I just <6>

It's a pretty tough fight but DC should look a lot better. The last fight was his first fight after the back surgery a couple months prior and he was extra fat for it. Was at the HW limit IIRC. I think he said he's 230 something now so he should be in much better form.

I wish Stipe wins again. People complained about him wanting his rematch and not fighting in the mean time but the UFC treated him in such a bad way since the N'Gannou fight that I am glad that he got the Ko to get his title back and I really hope he wins by KO again. Cormier is a great fighter but sometimes is really annoying and acting like a little brat (also thanks for eyepoke by the way, Jones would be proud). I get that Stipe is not the most articulate guy and charismatic fighter but the guy is a trooper, humble and hardworking.

Stipe looked terrible in their last fight and still finished him, I expect Stipe to look better, DC is not mauling Stipe for 5 rounds, he doesn't have the cardio and the gap in their wrestling is not that big. Stipe is the better boxer by far, when he actually has his eyesight

Stipe looked terrible in their last fight and still finished him, I expect Stipe to look better, DC is not mauling Stipe for 5 rounds, he doesn't have the cardio and the gap in their wrestling is not that big. Stipe is the better boxer by far, when he actually has his eyesight
I disagree. DC literally picked him up and had him in the air for a few seconds.

DC is old, shot and with bad knees.
Throwing around old Hendo is not the same as trying to throw Stipe.

Cormier have two rounds to do something because age and fatigue.
I think Stipe finish them in thrid round if they try to wrestle only.

Then put him down and did basically nothing. Couldn't even get another takedown after that, and got taken down himself briefly in the 3rd if I remember. How's he gonna keep up a 5 round mauling like that?
AV bet?

Back