DC is a sellout! and i don't mean PPV numbers!

Yeah I agree, the fight with Lesnar makes no sense.
It discredits the entire UFC.

Wait until the fight is signed and announced, he'll talk that shit

I hope Brock serves him up a two piece with biscuits and gravy.

The honourable men in MMA are few and far between. We need to cherish Khabib, GSP, MM. They are the exception, not the rule.

Maybe he will talk shit after the contract's signed.

Maybe UFC or WWE told him he's not allowed to, or asked him not to?

Maybe he just did it to Jon because Jon's a giant dick, that he hates.

My god the amount of shit you people talk.

Of course DC was more on Jones - they hate each other. You ever disliked someone? If there were two people who did the same thing and one of them was someone I hated and had history and the other I didn't... I'd do the same thing - it's called being a human.

Here's the difference: Jones pretends to be clean. Lesnar never really denied using steroids, everyone knows he's been on gear his whole life long before getting into MMA, so you know what you're getting with Lesnar. Jon pretends to be a clean athlete so its that much worse that he's juicing, he's not just a cheater he's a hypocrit and liar.

Who would have thought that beating a cheater is a good feeling while losing to a cheater makes you angry, especially if that guy is a dick anyway.

Why bother about a cheater when he can't beat you anyway? DC clearly sees no way he would lose to Brock. And I don't see it either.

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

Selling out for a payday against an unranked Doper.

No honor!
Yes and no really.

He was vocal about Jon because Jon was constantly talking shit to him and really what else does he have to respond with? He can't talk shit about there fights since Jon fought and beat him at his own strength in the first fight and knocked him out in the rematch.

Brock hasn't really been talking any shit and hasn't beaten his ass twice so he doesn't need to cling to that as his last line of defence.

Who would have thought that beating a cheater is a good feeling while losing to a cheater makes you angry, especially if that guy is a dick anyway.

Why bother about a cheater when he can't beat you anyway? DC clearly sees no way he would lose to Brock. And I don't see it either.

Fair points, but I can't help but shrug when I listen to a diatribe about the ethics of PEDS from somebody who loses to a known PED user
The reason they wanted the fight was the big paycheck that comes from beating a super popular opponent, whose popularity is at least in-part attributed to PEDs
Its like saying you're fine with it as long as you get a big cut of the action
DC's case is particularly humorous considering the stance he has taken on Jon Jones, and possible future fights with him
Meanwhile he campaigns for a fight with Brock fucking Lesnar
And should he somehow lose we'll see tweets and interviews about how appalling Brock's inevitable failed test is, and how Brock is a bad person like Jon, and how the belt is still technically his, etc.
But likely you're right, he'll win and cash a fat check, and we won't hear a peep
In the end its just "whatever is best for me", which is hardly different than the PED user's POV

Fair points, but I can't help but shrug when I listen to a diatribe about the ethics of PEDS from somebody who loses to a known PED user
The reason they wanted the fight was the big paycheck that comes from beating a super popular opponent, whose popularity is at least in-part attributed to PEDs
Its like saying you're fine with it as long as you get a big cut of the action
DC's case is particularly humorous considering the stance he has taken on Jon Jones, and possible future fights with him
Meanwhile he campaigns for a fight with Brock fucking Lesnar
And should he somehow lose we'll see tweets and interviews about how appalling Brock's inevitable failed test is, and how Brock is a bad person like Jon, and how the belt is still technically his, etc.
But likely you're right, he'll win and cash a fat check, and we won't hear a peep
In the end its just "whatever is best for me", which is hardly different than the PED user's POV
It's a natural mindset that most people have.

But actually cheating is worse imo. Looking for your best interest is different from doing anything it takes whether it's legal or not, let alone morally acceptable.

Of course he would look bad if he indeed lost and came out bitching. I agree with that. With Brock it's an open secret.

But I can't blame him for just seeing Brock as his golden ticket for a big retirement check.

Holy shit, you're right – he is a sellout. Oh wait, that's the entire point of the fight game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back