DC is a sellout! and i don't mean PPV numbers!

Of course I do. But he says he doesn’t want to fight Jones because of steroids. But he has no problem with Lesnar.

Surely you understand hypocritical?

Who are u responding to? Did someone delete their post

i has a confuse

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

Selling out for a payday against an unranked Doper.

No honor!

I see your point and I agree w the hypocrisy but DC has paid his dues and just deserves the payday. This is kinda the same situation w the Bisping-GSP fight IMO. Hated the fact that Bisping ducked the legitimate contenders, but he had put in his time so I was ok with him getting the paycheck. DC knows that beating Brock doesn't do much for his legacy but def does EVERYTHING for his pockets. It is what it is.
<Fedor23>

Brock hasn’t pissed hot against Dc twice.....big difference imo

That's because the performance increase of PEDs is almost certainly not going to be enough to overcome the massive skill gap between Lesnar and DC.

Whereas it's not the craziest thing to believe that the performance increase associated with a much younger Jones could be large enough to flip losses into wins, straightforward wins into competitive fights, etc....

If the UFC paid me 500K plus PPV on a million buys for fighting a 115 lb girl, I wouldn't give two shits if she used PEDs because I know I can smash her fucking face into the canvas with remarkable ease.
You mad

I see your point and I agree w the hypocrisy but DC has paid his dues and just deserves the payday. This is kinda the same situation w the Bisping-GSP fight IMO. Hated the fact that Bisping ducked the legitimate contenders, but he had put in his time so I was ok with him getting the paycheck. DC knows that beating Brock doesn't do much for his legacy but def does EVERYTHING for his pockets. It is what it is.
<Fedor23>

It's not the same as Bisping Vs GSP at all. imo

This is about DC being so anti doping and calling Jones out for it non stop but being totally fine with Brock doing it.

He is being a huge hypocrite...

It's not the same as Bisping Vs GSP at all. imo

This is about DC being so anti doping and calling Jones out for it non stop but being totally fine with Brock doing it.

He is being a huge hypocrite...

Of course, point for point it's not the same. The MAIN motivation for these 2 situations being money though, makes them similar at their root...IMO of course ;)

Think of it as his 401K, and maybe you'll understand a bit better.

Why would Cormier deny himself a huge payout to punish a steroid user that he can beat? That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

DC seems like a good dude. I’m not mad at him for wanting to get paid. I doubt he’ll be so quiet if Brock pops for something after they fight no matter what the outcome.

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

Selling out for a payday against an unranked Doper.

No honor!
Meh. what's new?
Same as Hunt.
Before the fight, he didn't care if Lesnar was tested, if he wasn't, if he used PED or not....
lost the fight, then he goes on a tirade and sues the UFC...

DC would not care if Jon was using Coke, PED's or anything else.
But since he LOST, then he won't shut up about it.

but at the end of the day, we all know DC will retire and as such he only cares about the $$$$$ this fight will bring.

I hope Brock smashes his head in so badly that he suffers permanent damage

Debatable.

After stipe, there's not much there

I'm referring to his status in MMA overall. P4p all time, Cormier is top 5.

The only people you would really ever see ahead of him on a list would be Jones, Silva, GSP, and Fedor, depending on that given individual's preferences.

Wrong. DC was a company man for the entire time he's been in the UFC, fought whoever they wanted, even fighting Anderson on short notice. Not to mention keeping the lhw division going while Jones was busy drunk driving into pregnant women. He's essentially done, but he wants, and DESERVES a big payday. They owe him, it's time to collect.

I'm referring to his status in MMA overall. P4p all time, Cormier is top 5.

The only people you would really ever see ahead of him on a list would be Jones, Silva, GSP, and Fedor, depending on that given individual's preferences.
Eh ...... aldo is definitely way ahead of him... BJ..... Holloway..... I can keep going

He's not really close to these guys

Eh ...... aldo is definitely way ahead of him... BJ..... Holloway..... I can keep going

He's not really close to these guys

Aldo is the only one with an argument.

No way Penn is ahead of Cormier on the GOAT list, not even close. Cormier has more title defenses, more title wins, and defenses in two weight classes. Cormier easily has the better record. I'm very curious how you think BJ Penn is ahead of Cormier to begin with, let alone how you think he's "not even close".

Holloway, not sure how you can argue Holloway is ahead of Cormier at all. Once again, Cormier beats him in terms of number of title wins/defenses/the fact he holds 2 belts.

And please, keep going. Your criteria is clearly bizarre.

Back