DC is a sellout! and i don't mean PPV numbers!

DC is not fake. He is old and injured and is looking forward to a long life under the lights as an analyst. Anyone who hates on DC.. I do hear some of the criticism.
He had the Balls to move up and fight Stipe. Jon calls out the one legit HW he knows UFC would Never give that fight to. Ever hear Jon whisper Francis? Fuck no. Jon is the fake afraid one. DC just knocked Stipe the fuck out and became a 40 year old champ-champ with his nemesis allowed to dope. Jon is the guy going to waste his prime fighting over-matched comp in a once old and now empty division. Not DC. He's 40. Everyone.. shut it. Jon won't even call-out DC to be champ-champ. Hahaha.

Actually I think the only reason he was talking shit about Jones cheating is because Jones was talking all this BS and non sense about DC while he wasn't even allowed to currently fight due to cheating. Brock hasn't said shit to DC

Well... the argument here in this situation is that Jones is not that far behind brock in terms of drawing power when matched up with DC. They've done brock like numbers together.

So all this talk about giving brock to DC to get him paid is pretty much BS. He would make just about the same, maybe a little more with brock, but not that much.
Then Jones should move up and fight him.

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

Selling out for a payday against an unranked Doper.

No honor!
Jones lied. We know what Brock do. That’s why baby

Who cares? He wants his money fight and he's said as such. He's only lost to Jones. He's beaten Barnett, Mir, Nelson, Henderson, Rumble twice, Gus, Anderson, Stipe, and Lewis. He deserves a big money fight if he's trying to ride into the sunset which he is.

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

No honor!
Its mainly because he knows he can beat Brock vs knowing that Jon Jones is a real MMA fighter that is on his level yet he would make a lot more money fighting an easier match up in Brock while also helping his legacy at HW

All i know is that if he loses he better keep his damn mouth shut! He knows what he is signing up for!

but he will bitch and probably try to sue just like Hunt did even though he knew full well that Brock was most likely going to be on steroid, which he was...

Ultimate Fighting Circus!

Haha yeah I agree. He better not turn into a hunto if he loses. He knows what he's getting into

Rewarding blatant hypocrisy is the way of the World right now

Surely you understand the concept of risk/reward

Of course I do. But he says he doesn’t want to fight Jones because of steroids. But he has no problem with Lesnar.

Surely you understand hypocritical?

Of course I do. But he says he doesn’t want to fight Jones because of steroids. But he has no problem with Lesnar.

Surely you understand hypocritical?

Who said it wasnt?
One probably pays more, and is easier.
obvious.

No honor!
2 things:

1 : Brock pays more while being less skilled (selling out)
2 : Jones gets to fight while still failing PED tests (complete bullshit)

The reasons people have for hating DC are always so petty. Grow up.

Back