DC is a sellout! and i don't mean PPV numbers!

All your reasons are made up bullshit. I have zero respect for the dorks hating on DC.
tenor.gif

Brock lesnar
Is the size a gorilla.
And very fast for the size.

I don’t care about peda but Brock kicked the shit out of a lot of guys more “skilled” than him.

Brock sucks he never did anything impressive. He barely beat Randy Couture lol.

Probably cuz he thinks he will beat Brock? Watch the words if Brock wins

PRIZE FIGHTER FIGHTS FOR MONEY LET ME MAKE THIS THREAD I'M SURE IT HASN'T BEEN DONE 500 TIMES SINCE JULY!!!!! - Shertard.
Well... the argument here in this situation is that Jones is not that far behind brock in terms of drawing power when matched up with DC. They've done brock like numbers together.

So all this talk about giving brock to DC to get him paid is pretty much BS. He would make just about the same, maybe a little more with brock, but not that much.

he is fighting Brock under the assumption that he shows up clean

not a difficult concept to grasp

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

Selling out for a payday against an unranked Doper.

No honor!
yeah, most guys like to act like they're fighters of principles and honor...until they're paid to not be

I hope Brock beats DC, just for shits & giggles.

One possibility is DC beats up on Brock for 24 minutes, then Dan Miragliotta gets a Paul Heyman chair to the back and wakes up just in time for Brock to pin DC at the buzzer.

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

No honor!
Damn, never looked at it that way but you are absolutely right and I hate you for making me think bad of DC

<DCrying>

Not sure why this even warrants a thread. Prize fighter is trying to make a fight with the highest prize happen.

Yeah maybe but as i said DC knows the deal! I just hope he doesn't bitch like Hunt did if he losses......

but don't be surprised if Brock gets another "exemption"

1oy9av.jpg

Who knows how he'll react. DC is a emotional guy so he may. But I don't see him losing this fight in any way. I think he will dominate Brock and TKO him in round 3 on the ground.

guy finaly got a win and during the incage interview, he cut off his interview and shook his head no. generally seemed like he didnt want to share the spot light with the guy he trains.
Ive seen Joe do the same thing. Watching it live it was clear to me that DC had to move on. Probably someone in his ear and they dont want timing issues so they have to be on a schedule. He let him talk and then it looked like last second violent bob ross wanted to say one more thing. Its not as if he cut him off mid sentence.

Ive seen Joe do the same thing. Watching it live it was clear to me that DC had to move on. Probably someone in his ear and they dont want timing issues so they have to be on a schedule. He let him talk and then it looked like last second violent bob ross wanted to say one more thing. Its not as if he cut him off mid sentence.
Yeah thats the thing with perception I guess. I saw it differently but for sure he didnt cut him off mid sentence. DC is on his way out of the sport and that kid is just now getting his break. Figured DC would be more happy for him and help try to boost his image.

Im not a fan of VBR btw. I remember he was happy to get free T-shirts and shorts from Reebok. Compare that to DC who's made millions.

Well... the argument here in this situation is that Jones is not that far behind brock in terms of drawing power when matched up with DC. They've done brock like numbers together.

So all this talk about giving brock to DC to get him paid is pretty much BS. He would make just about the same, maybe a little more with brock, but not that much.

DC wants to fight at HW, he doesn't want to cut to LHW again at this stage.

I'm not interested in seeing him fight Jones at LHW again either we know what happens, I would be interested in seeing what happens at HW where DC can have a full camp not having to be in a calorie deficit and going through a gruelling cut.

Jones on fighting DC at HW:

"I would fight "DC" at heavyweight, but I feel I have nothing to prove," Jones said.

"I’ve beaten him twice. I feel like fighting him at heavyweight is putting all the cards in his favour. I have nothing to prove against Daniel Cormier."

I'm a Jones fan, but who the fuck cares? He and Jones don't like each other, so of course he uses whatever ammo he has. He has no personal issues with Brock and wants that 7 figure buy PPV if it's possible.

'He's a hypocrite!' What are you, 13?

DC wants to fight at HW, he doesn't want to cut to LHW again at this stage.

I'm not interested in seeing him fight Jones at LHW again either we know what happens, I would be interested in seeing what happens at HW where DC can have a full camp not having to be in a calorie deficit and going through a gruelling cut.

Jones on fighting DC at HW:

"I would fight "DC" at heavyweight, but I feel I have nothing to prove," Jones said.

"I’ve beaten him twice. I feel like fighting him at heavyweight is putting all the cards in his favour. I have nothing to prove against Daniel Cormier."
Nothing to prove but everything to gain....

I doubt jones would not take this fight if it was offered to him

If he is alluding to fighting stipe, why wouldnt he fight daniel?

No honor!
Great point.

Back