DC is a sellout! and i don't mean PPV numbers!

That's because the performance increase of PEDs is almost certainly not going to be enough to overcome the massive skill gap between Lesnar and DC.

Whereas it's not the craziest thing to believe that the performance increase associated with a much younger Jones could be large enough to flip losses into wins, straightforward wins into competitive fights, etc....

If the UFC paid me 500K plus PPV on a million buys for fighting a 115 lb girl, I wouldn't give two shits if she used PEDs because I know I can smash her fucking face into the canvas with remarkable ease.

giphy.gif

So you're comparing a 115 pound school girl to a NCAA D1 Heavyweight Champion, former UFC champion, and all around a freak of nature of an athlete?

There is a difference here. Jones popped after the DC fights for PEDs, DC lost those fight so he had a reason to criticize Jones as the proof came after. With Brock, his PED use is in the past and the fight hasn't happened yet. DC is confident he can win considering Brock is just way beyond his best years and two ,with the stricter testing Lesnar will likely be clean. So there is a motivation for DC to beat a past PED user.

Jesús you guys are willfully ignorant. Brock isn't going down as an ATG. DC and Jon are competing for legacy, if one is cheating and the other isn't, I mean come on I don't need to spell it out for you. Haters gonna hate.

Well, he hasn't lost to Brock yet.

If he does you sure can bet you'll hear the PED issues.

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

Selling out for a payday against an unranked Doper.

No honor!

Oh is that all? Phew! I thought he aligned himself with Hydra now.

He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

No honor!
giphy.gif

There is a difference here. Jones popped after the DC fights for PEDs, DC lost those fight so he had a reason to criticize Jones as the proof came after. With Brock, his PED use is in the past and the fight hasn't happened yet. DC is confident he can win considering Brock is just way beyond his best years and two ,with the stricter testing Lesnar will likely be clean. So there is a motivation for DC to beat a past PED user.

Brock will be clean? Just like he was in the Hunt fight, right?

<{Heymansnicker}>

No honor!
Yes, exactly this. That Stipe karma coming.

DC has made a career of facing the baddest motherfuckers. And his intentions with Brock have been clear from the get go: he wants a money fight and PEDs or not, no one is a bigger money fight for him than Brock.

Stop being a fucking idiot. This is likely his last or second to last fight in MMA. Cormier has already built his legacy as one of the best to ever do it.

Honor does not pay the bills. Neither does your opinion or Sherdoggers opinions pay the bills. The biggest sellout is Conor. Last I checked he makes far more money than the non-sellouts. This is about money! The world runs on money not legacy or who does not sellout.

All your reasons are made up bullshit. I have zero respect for the dorks hating on DC.

Brock will be clean? Just like he was in the Hunt fight, right?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Likely be clean I said. I mean he'll likely pass the tests knowing he's gonna be tested strictly. Whether he's juicing or not, who knows....but I think he'll test clean.

Likely be clean I said. I mean he'll likely pass the tests knowing he's gonna be tested strictly. Whether he's juicing or not, who knows....but I think he'll test clean.

Yeah maybe but as i said DC knows the deal! I just hope he doesn't bitch like Hunt did if he losses......

but don't be surprised if Brock gets another "exemption"

1oy9av.jpg

I hope Brock wins then DC gets busted for steroids.

Relax, I just think that would be funny.
To be fair you could probably piss hot just from coming into contact with Brock's sweat.

Back