DC is a sellout! and i don't mean PPV numbers!

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
He is awfully quiet about Brock's past with PED usage but wouldn't shut up for years about Jones.

Selling out for a payday against an unranked Doper.

No honor!

That seems to be the way it goes
Lose and its a problem
Win and its not
Hunt never had much to say about Mir
But Brock, sure

Refuses to give Jon a platform because of steroids
Enthusiastically gives Brock a platform despite steroids

Tubby is a hypocrite

So what? People are generally selective about their outrage. Woopty doo

I hope Brock wins then DC gets busted for steroids.

Relax, I just think that would be funny.

I used to defend him on these boards when Jones and his fans were clowning him. "why you boo'ing me?"
but he's shown he's 2 faced about a few things and Im not a fan anymore. He shouldnt have been a dick to Violent Bob Ross when he had his moment in the octagon too.

PRIZE FIGHTER FIGHTS FOR MONEY LET ME MAKE THIS THREAD I'M SURE IT HASN'T BEEN DONE 500 TIMES SINCE JULY!!!!! - Shertard.

Dc and brock don’t actually have “beef”. They just want to make money off eachother. Jones and dc actually don’t like each other.

Refuses to give Jon a platform because of steroids
Enthusiastically gives Brock a platform despite steroids

Tubby is a hypocrite

That's because the performance increase of PEDs is almost certainly not going to be enough to overcome the massive skill gap between Lesnar and DC.

Whereas it's not the craziest thing to believe that the performance increase associated with a much younger Jones could be large enough to flip losses into wins, straightforward wins into competitive fights, etc....

If the UFC paid me 500K plus PPV on a million buys for fighting a 115 lb girl, I wouldn't give two shits if she used PEDs because I know I can smash her fucking face into the canvas with remarkable ease.

he got KO'd by a juiced fighter. ufc owes him

He needs an excuse when it comes to Jones because he knows he will never get a W.

I used to defend him on these boards when Jones and his fans were clowning him. "why you boo'ing me?"
but he's shown he's 2 faced about a few things and Im not a fan anymore. He shouldnt have been a dick to Violent Bob Ross when he had his moment in the octagon too.

what did he do to violent bob ross?

Dc and brock don’t actually have “beef”. They just want to make money off eachother. Jones and dc actually don’t like each other.

brock hasn't beaten dc twice either...and one by ko.

That's because the performance increase of PEDs is almost certainly not going to be enough to overcome the massive skill gap between Lesnar and DC.

Whereas it's not the craziest thing to believe that the performance increase associated with a much younger Jones could be large enough to flip losses into wins, straightforward wins into competitive fights, etc....

If the UFC paid me 500K plus PPV on a million buys for fighting a 115 lb girl, I wouldn't give two shits if she used PEDs because I know I can smash her fucking face into the canvas with remarkable ease.

Brock lesnar
Is the size a gorilla.
And very fast for the size.

I don’t care about peda but Brock kicked the shit out of a lot of guys more “skilled” than him.

Back