Media DC : I thought 3-2 Reyes

DC is trying to protect the company. It figures he would say that.

Even an idiot could see that Reyes won the fight.

Reyes is the new light heavyweight champion. Crooked judges and a stupid belt don't mean shit!!

Reyes won the fight fair and square.

The vast majority of fighters scoring it live on social media had it Reyes

Everybody with eyeballs: I thought 3-2 Reyes

Strange that the guy that’s allowed to pulse has also been involved in more “robberies” than any other fighter I can think of.

because they're haters?

Yeah, Varner, Weidman, Alvey, Suarez, Eddie, Tavares, Meercheart, Max, Taleb, Vettori, Blaydes, Gamburyan, Camozzi, Elias, Markos, OConnell, Volkanovski, Eye, Bisping, etc are all just clearly Bones haters. Has nothing to do with Reyes clearly winning 3 of the 5 rounds and being robbed

Yeah, Varner, Weidman, Alvey, Suarez, Eddie, Tavares, Meercheart, Max, Taleb, Vettori, Blaydes, Gamburyan, Camozzi, Elias, Markos, OConnell, Volkanovski, Eye, Bisping, etc are all just clearly Bones haters. Has nothing to do with Reyes clearly winning 3 of the 5 rounds and being robbed
Anyone that knows what they're talking about has it 3-2 for Reyes. I wasn't remotely surprised at the outcome. You will have to knock him out or sub him to win. He is becoming the mayweather of mma.

Anyone that knows what they're talking about has it 3-2 for Reyes. I wasn't remotely surprised at the outcome. You will have to knock him out or sub him to win. He is becoming the mayweather of mma.

Canelo is a far better comp TBH, they both have the roiding down too

DC is trying to protect the company. It figures he would say that.

Even an idiot could see that Reyes won the fight.

Reyes is the new light heavyweight champion. Crooked judges and a stupid belt don't mean shit!!

Reyes won the fight fair and square.
Apparently, someone think Reyes is cute and wants to be his biggest fan.

I had Reyes 1, 3

Jones 4, 5

Round 2 could have went either way. Need to watch it again, but I feel like Jon had control of most of the round and Reyes may have squeezed it out towards the end.

I don't see how Jones gets that fight.

I scored it 48-47 for Reyes, at best for Jones I could see it argued that 2 was a draw but there's no argument for him winning any of the 1st 3 rounds.

For me Jones lost his last 2 fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back