DC has no chance at the title

I think Cormier was taking it easy on Henderson until the last round. He wouldn't show Jones that respect.

I swear 50% of the members on sherdog arent even mma fans and just like to post on the internet smh, if you thought that was boring or not impressive idk what to tell you, that was probably some of the most exciting grappling i think youre guna see in ufc

Seriously, that was impressive control and takedowns. He has been working on his submissions as well. That fight was beautiful.

What a bunch of fucking crybabies. half of you turds said Hendo would destroy him.

Dc just ragdolled a 199 lbs 43 year old man. I am not impressed. I do think DC is an extremely difficult task for bones tho. I think he can push him against the cage and use his strength to his advantage, but his striking just isn't that great imo. DC needs a top 5 Evans or rumble fight before the end of the year. I think he is 50/50 to beat Jones.

Disagree. Why should a win over old ass Hendo give him a title shot? Hendo who's been straight terrible in his last 3 fights? And Pat Cummings?!?! It was a dominant fight but in no way does he deserve a shot yet.

I love how him dominating the heavyweight division all of a sudden has no importance. Idiot fans on here are wishing the best fighter in the division doesn't get a title shot. Jones fans are really scared he's going to lose.

DC would twist Gus into a pretzel and then throw him into the 5th row

Their days are numbered

DC can take down Jones. Its just a matter of if he can get inside to do it. I think he can but he isn't gonna have as easy as time with him. Bones can use his elbows very well. But DC has the physical strength to take jones down and keep him there for a bit. I still pick Jones to win but DC could be a legitimate threat.

Dc just ragdolled a 199 lbs 43 year old man. I am not impressed. I do think DC is an extremely difficult task for bones tho. I think he can push him against the cage and use his strength to his advantage, but his striking just isn't that great imo. DC needs a top 5 Evans or rumble fight before the end of the year. I think he is 50/50 to beat Jones.

So Rumble who cut and then fought cans in another organization is all of a sudden ahead of DC? Fucking morons on here.

all that butthurt

Cormier really is a contender

Why do you guys reduce all differing opinions to being "butthurt"? It sounds childish. Comier hasn't fought anyone near top 3-5 LHW caliber. It was a "safe" performance that went as expected. Now give him Texiera and see how he handles someone with power and wrestling.

Lmao holy shit

The guy just threw around Henderson of all people like a small child and he still has no chance? Holy shit this forum is delusional

How do you figure that? He just dominated Hendo lol, and hasn't really lost a round ever. Of course he has a chance

Man, you guys are nuts! Cormier absolutely handled Hendo, tossed him around like Donkey Kong, tried to stop the fight without hurting him too bad and when the ref/corner wouldnt end it, he put him to sleep! I personally love this scenario for the LHW division. Cormier doesnt get all busted up and knocked around and will get the rest of the year to train and sharpen his skills for Jones and when the 2 meet it will be a true superfight with 2 guys at their prime. We have a few years to see Cormier go to war and run the gauntlet, for now I cant wait to see what he can put on Jones - he's a proven winner, great power, unhuman strength and wrestling and has fought big, long fighters already so hes a perfect fighter to put Jones to the test (again, after Gus did).

I love how him dominating the heavyweight division all of a sudden has no importance. Idiot fans on here are wishing the best fighter in the division doesn't get a title shot. Jones fans are really scared he's going to lose.

Because heavyweight is not light heavyweight. The same reason people were pissed Pettis was getting a shot at Aldo. What you've done in a different division is irrelevant.

I heavily favor jones over dc and VERY heavily favor gus against dc.

i agree he's not fucking with either one of them with this style. his hands are really fast but he doesn't move all the fast. he's going to have a very tuff time getting inside either guy.

i see jones picking him apart at range, getting taken down a time or two, but he'll be able to get back up. i also believe jones can take dc down. doubt he can hold him there but it only takes a few seconds for a few of those bows to mess your night up.

and with gus actually having power i see him absolutely fucking dc's shit up. dc chasing gus around the octagon while getting wobbled, and eventually finished.

DC vs Anthony Johnson would make sense. Let Jones rematch Gus.

This has to be what is happening next as long as everyone stays healthy, I would love to see Gus and Rumble pull off the upsets. It would be a great story if Rumble somehow wins the gold after all the drama with weight cutting and getting cut.

Back