DC has no chance at the title

Jones would/should be favored, but you are fucking nuts if you don't think DC can push Jones up against the cage and have success. Also if DC gets Jones down, it'll be a tough fight.

mmm what is with all the retarded posts? DC has fought bigger guys and schooled them and on top of that has the best wrestling in MMA period. He finished Dan fuckin Henderson in humiliating fashion. Jones is going to be in a lot of trouble. He is a huge 205 and his cardio is sick. Any question on cardio is squished.

Dc just ragdoll hendo

He is coming for that title

He was just doing so much on the ground because he didn't wanna risk getting caught by Hendo. The smart plan you know.

I swear 50% of the members on sherdog arent even mma fans and just like to post on the internet smh, if you thought that was boring or not impressive idk what to tell you, that was probably some of the most exciting grappling i think youre guna see in ufc

Yes, I was not impressed either. Different weight classes practically.

I say feed him to JBJ or Gus, and knock him down a peg. Enuff already.

With this style of fighting, he has no chance to defeat JBJ or Gustaffson. Those guys will pick him apart, he won't be able to take them down and even if they're taken down, they won't be grinded like Hendo is. DC style is so crap :(

5046091402_029de93f24.jpg

J/K dont get mad.

In all fairness, before this fight I taught DC would gas because we had not seen him for too long at 205, but today he proved that he does have cardio at 205. He also looked fast and I give a good change against Jones.

This forum is full of idiots! Damn. Shameful post.

Sorry you are sensitive. Dan was nothing more than a sacrificial lamb for Cormier, who also outweighed him by what, 25 pounds? I saw nothing that warranted a title shot. He dominated Hendo like he was expected. He isn't going to take Jones down, and even if he does, he certainly won't keep him there.

wtf, Cormier absolutely dominated Hendo for almost every single second of that fight, and put him to sleep...He absolutely deserves a title shot after Gusty.

If he can get a hold of them they are going down.

I doubt he will get a hold of them though...

DC wont be worried about Jones KO power, he will dive in with combinations to get the clinch and takedown. Jones is in trouble.

This forum is full of idiots! Damn. Shameful post.

Disagree. Why should a win over old ass Hendo give him a title shot? Hendo who's been straight terrible in his last 3 fights? And Pat Cummings?!?! It was a dominant fight but in no way does he deserve a shot yet.

I have to agree, Jones is much younger, more experienced, has a huge reach advantage (12 in.), is the same caliber of athlete as DC, and has actually been tested in the octagon.

Cormier beat the piss out of Hendo but it's another fight of his that doesn't say anything about how he'll handle Jones. I still wouldn't count him out but so far from what we've seen of him, I give him a small chance.

Well said. Jones' length will be problematic for Cormier.

Back