DC has become champion of every division in every promotion he's fought in

I tend to think DC has had pretty tough competition at hw actually. Let's not make excuses for stipe losing bro. The other problem with your argument is (and even if it was true) to say somebody is not good because they haven't beat a long list of the very best hw's is a fallacy. Maybe it's just the way his schedule played out (which it is) and who knows maybe he beats all top 10 hw's of the current era or maybe he goes 5-5. The problem is, we don't know. We can't make assumptions based off of shouldn't have or should have if he fought (insert fighter). But what we can do is look at who he's beat and how he beat them. He also seems to be better at hw, and look at the lineup he beat at lh. Anyways don't take this as an attack towards you, but your post and I didn't agree.

Brock Lesnar is the GOAT and i love DC (i love black men), but DCs HW run was/is overrated.

Anyway ... Brock Lesnar is the new HW champion.

...and has lost every title fight he has fought against Jon Jones.

The man is at least a top 5 MMA goat , end of thread.

Oh and to all the no good jabroni gay bar Hulk Hogan kiss asses the jobber Jones had to take the testoso to compete against the legend Daniel Cormier because he knew he'd get humbled old country way if he fight DC without it.

To those jabronis I say go suck on Jones peanut dick.

tenor (1).gif UnluckyFemaleKilldeer-max-1mb (1).gif

tenor.gif

Cha Cha Slide?

Progression of greatness something like this

QrTwJv5.jpg

Great fighter

Top tier

Not the greatest at anything he's done in MMA, but you can't deny what he has done

His most major accomplishment, bar none, is beating Stipe Miocic. Nothing else even comes close. No other title or win even approaches that

yessir, but your title is more generalized...
Sure, but "has become champion (or won the GP) in every division in every promotion" is a lot less catchy. He was still "champion".

Sure, but "has become champion (or won the GP) in every division in every promotion" is a lot less catchy. He was still "champion".
hahaha I hear ya.
I have no issues with what you said, and I do think it is amazing what he accomplished.

Sorry for being picky :)

One of the best ever... and still has a couple left. Don't see why people hate on him vs Brock "Money Fight"... Let the man add a few more to his collection.

I agree.

How can any of us hate on a guy for wanting to get got cash in the bank and security for his family and future.

Back