DC has a helluva chin man

Funny thing is I've always thought the opposite of everyone else and figure he should have won a tight one with DC (comes down to the 4th round) but clearly lost to Jones.

What rounds do you think he won against Jon? I had him winning the 1st and 3rd. Was running away with the 4th until that elbow changed everything.
1 2 and 3

oh i thought that was from the jones fight. he def won the jones fight. dc vs gus was too close. but gus def won the jones fight.
Gus got his ass kicked worse in the Jones fight than the fight with DC lol.

At least with DC he almost had a finish. Gus was the one almost finished vs Jon lol

Yeah, that would be the only legitimate way to score it for Gus. Still think Jon took the 2nd (unfortunately). Man, what a battle though. Gotta be the best LHW title fight.
I tend to give preference to punches to the head. thats why its more clear cut to me. it was a great fight tho.

Just rewatched Stipe vs DC

Stipe was tagging him but DC just did not give a shit, coming through anyways

And whats crazy is how quick Stipe went down, seemed like everytime DC touched him he was hurt
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Stipe's chin isn't very good he gets rocked by literally everything that lands but yea DC has a chin for sure i mean if he could take a flush hit from Rumble and trek on it goes without saying

I love DCs whole philosophy of "once you feel his best shot and you know you can take it. Press forward."

The caliber of fighters DC has fought and beaten is seriously impressive.

Agree.

I have him down as one of the greatest to ever lace them up.

It's probably between him, Fedor & GSP.

Love Jon Jones fighting ability but I can't have him up there having failed twice.

I know in my heart only hearts that GSP is a drug cheat too, he is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Back