DC has a helluva chin man

Hes took some bombs, the only thing to knock him out is a headkick from someone that juiced so bad he got caught on steroids right after

Yeah he really does. Even look at the Jones stoppage, it took a flush head kick and then like 20 unanswered hellbows to put him away

The dude got up from a Rumble right hand like the terminator and scared Rumble so bad he quit

His chin and heart are some of the best currently out there

<DisgustingHHH>
TvVC.gif
<mma4>

I'm a Gus fan and scored that fight for him (see sig), and DC said at the post fight presser that that's the closest he came to getting finished, but it's pure craziness to claim that the ref should have stopped it there. DC recovered remarkably well and used a single-leg attempt to get back up.

Ridiculous that one of the judges scored that round for DC though. By DC's own admission he was hurt bad. If that judge was better at his job Gus would have won.

That's the thing. Sometimes guys lose when they should have won. I still have not seen this whole fight but I will try to.

people need to start hitting his body more or something. guy has a mark hunt level chin

As soon as i saw that he was eating those stipe punches like nothing i knew he had the fight won.

Yep plus his no give up attitude helps imo that carries the chin and body a lot imo

Yeah he really does. Even look at the Jones stoppage, it took a flush head kick and then like 20 unanswered hellbows to put him away

The dude got up from a Rumble right hand like the terminator and scared Rumble so bad he quit

His chin and heart are some of the best currently out there
It's them wrestlers especially high level ones
Couture hendo Hughes just so tough

Just rewatched Stipe vs DC

Stipe was tagging him but DC just did not give a shit, coming through anyways

And whats crazy is how quick Stipe went down, seemed like everytime DC touched him he was hurt

Agreed, it looks like Stipe got hit with... a bucket of chicken!

Him and Volkan hit each other with shots that would have folded just about anyone else in the UFC before that one went to the ground. Volkan was tagging him with the looping right that put Cirkunov out, and getting way more on it.

But at one point, when DC could feel him fading at the end of the first, he set him up for a right hand off a left hook that should have put Volkan completely out. He even snarled as he threw it, like Mick taught us.... still didn't drop Volkan.

Watch the right hand in the beginning of this. If you can find the original angle, you can see DC make a face like he put everything into that shot. Cannot believe Volkan didn't go down. He even threw a hook back.

No actually I think it's his diet. Chicken for breakfast, chicken for lunch and Chicken for dinner.

Are you sure it's not chicken for breakfast, Chicken for lunch and chicken for dinner?

Not enough to take Bones best shots though eh!
Clear goat

Absolutely.

That fight was looking terrible for DC until he landed that godlike right hand.

But then again, Its hard to imagine Stipe really hits much harder than Rumble
Not really, DC was actually winning in terms of number of punches landed to the head before the KO. DC dances when he's hit but its really his way of rolling with the strikes to avoid damage.

I'm a Gus fan and scored that fight for him (see sig), and DC said at the post fight presser that that's the closest he came to getting finished, but it's pure craziness to claim that the ref should have stopped it there. DC recovered remarkably well and used a single-leg attempt to get back up.

Ridiculous that one of the judges scored that round for DC though. By DC's own admission he was hurt bad. If that judge was better at his job Gus would have won.
oh i thought that was from the jones fight. he def won the jones fight. dc vs gus was too close. but gus def won the jones fight.

oh i thought that was from the jones fight. he def won the jones fight. dc vs gus was too close. but gus def won the jones fight.

Funny thing is I've always thought the opposite of everyone else and figure he should have won a tight one with DC (comes down to the 4th round) but clearly lost to Jones.

What rounds do you think he won against Jon? I had him winning the 1st and 3rd. Was running away with the 4th until that elbow changed everything.

Back