DC has a helluva chin man

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just rewatched Stipe vs DC

Stipe was tagging him but DC just did not give a shit, coming through anyways

And whats crazy is how quick Stipe went down, seemed like everytime DC touched him he was hurt

Absolutely.

That fight was looking terrible for DC until he landed that godlike right hand.

But then again, Its hard to imagine Stipe really hits much harder than Rumble

He got dropped by a Rumble overhand and got right back up.

That's all I needed to see. I would still be going through rehab.

I thought he was done after he ate Gus' knee.Great chin indeed

sGpFwmv.gif

Stipe didn't tag him much. He just is great at jutting his forearms out and ducking to his side to diminish those punches while threatening double leg with his side duck. big belly so extensive center of gravity keep him balanced when he is very upclose to fighters.

I love DCs whole philosophy of "once you feel his best shot and you know you can take it. Press forward."

The caliber of fighters DC has fought and beaten is seriously impressive.

The only thing that was able to stop DC was a flush highkick and brutal ground and pound by a juiced Jones.

DC is a beastly, pudgy little man.

DC is about as game as they come... ready to compete against anyone.

Unless you're a steroid abuser... then not so much...
<JonesLaugh>

I thought he was done after he ate Gus' knee.Great chin indeed

sGpFwmv.gif
damn i completely forgot gus did this. man the mma world would be so diffrent if the ref didnt give dc 25 chances to get back in that fight

Just rewatched Stipe vs DC

Stipe was tagging him but DC just did not give a shit, coming through anyways

And whats crazy is how quick Stipe went down, seemed like everytime DC touched him he was hurt

dcs fast jabs were actually comical in that fight, it didnt even look real. but yeah, his chin. dudes brain fluid was obviously all juiced up with popeye gravy and high fructose corn syrup.

its amazing to me how many times ive heard people say that dc should be jacked but that he is just undisciplined...i always point out how many powerlifters and strongmen are fat as fuck, all they are interested in is being as strong as possible. fat dc comes out and flatlines stipe in one round, amazing

damn i completely forgot gus did this. man the mma world would be so diffrent if the ref didnt give dc 25 chances to get back in that fight

did you see the bit where gus was lying on top of dc and dc raised himself up off the ground and started wrestling gus? thats called intelligently defending yourself

In one of the Rumble fights DC got dropped and got straight back up.. what the fuck..

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

and this was a scarrrrry Rumble too.

DC has a thick skull.

did you see the bit where gus was lying on top of dc and dc raised himself up off the ground and started wrestling gus? thats called intelligently defending yourself

I'm a Gus fan and scored that fight for him (see sig), and DC said at the post fight presser that that's the closest he came to getting finished, but it's pure craziness to claim that the ref should have stopped it there. DC recovered remarkably well and used a single-leg attempt to get back up.

Ridiculous that one of the judges scored that round for DC though. By DC's own admission he was hurt bad. If that judge was better at his job Gus would have won.

DC gots a big granite slab for a head.

Heate shots from Rumble like candy.

In one of the Rumble fights DC got dropped and got straight back up.. what the fuck..

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

and this was a scarrrrry Rumble too.

Cormier said he was more off balance and that's why he fell. Not sure if most people believe that, but that's what he said.

Back