DC got Rumble on short notice and he got the job done.

knew it would end up being about Chad

Cody McKenzie,Yaotzin Meza,Darren Elkins,Clay Guida & Nik Lentz can all make excuses of losing to Chad on taking the fight on 2 weeks or week notices. Chad needs to stop bitching when most of his UFC wins came from fighters taking fights on short notices

:icon_lol: Good call on Elkins and Meza.

Guida, Cody and Lentz were all original full-camp opponents though you scallywag.

In fact the event he fought Lentz at was one of the most injury-replacement riddled cards ever. Mendes/Lentz was one of the very few on that card that was the originally scheduled fight.

He won that damn fight, sucked it up when AJ landed a bomb on him and got that title. He had only 25 days to train. Chad had nearly the same amount of days because we knew about Aldo's injury by June 23 and Chad definitely got his ass in the gym as soon as he heard that (if not before).
I love how Chad and so many folks here come with an arsenal of excuses when in reality one guy won and the other one ate dust. It is what it is.

Its a fight. Mendes got him down, didnt stop him. Conor got it back up, stopped him.

I like Conor. Some if his retard "fans"make it hard.

Look, Mendes took the fight, and lost the fight. Their can and will always be reasons (called excuses if brazilian) for losing, and they may be valid.

Mendes took the fight on short notice, and gassed. He knew he would, so shouldve tried to finish, ( he actually did do this).

But fact is Conor took him on, with little notice, and did win by tko. Conor looked outmatched until Chad gassed. Fact. But Conor still t(ko)d him.

There is always a reason (sherdog calls an excuse) for a loss. Chad may have been "half camp", but he was also not supposed to be in that fight. He got a lucky chance, and blew it.

Cant wait for Conor v Aldo tho.
If Aldo doesnt gas, he wins easy imo.

:icon_lol: Good call on Elkins and Meza.

Guida, Cody and Lentz were all original full-camp opponents though you scallywag.

In fact the event he fought Lentz at was one of the most injury-replacement riddled cards ever. Mendes/Lentz was one of the very few on that card that was the originally scheduled fight.

Yea, and after 30 seconds it looked like Mendes would get a ko.

Then he "got the flu?".

I believe he was sick in thatfight, no doubt. But if he was a Brazilian, it wouldve been
An "excuse".

That fight sucked, but after 1 minof rd 1 it was clear that Mendes gassed. But he still took down Lentz at will, and lnped. Kind of impressive
To lnp a lnp'er.

Yea, and after 30 seconds it looked like Mendes would get a ko.

Then he "got the flu?".

I believe he was sick in thatfight, no doubt. But if he was a Brazilian, it wouldve been
An "excuse".

That fight sucked, but after 1 minof rd 1 it was clear that Mendes gassed. But he still took down Lentz at will, and lnped. Kind of impressive
To lnp a lnp'er.

True, the weirdo haters love to act like fighters from Brazil are the worst for giving excuses, meanwhile both Conor and Mendes and their camps couldn't wait to spit out all manner of excuses for their performances in this fight. Conor even WON and still before he was out of the cage he was being a crybaby about his injuries, then Kavanagh couldn't wait to tell everyone about how poor little Tigertummy had got a booboo on his knee even though he also said it was fully healed two weeks before the fight. :icon_lol:

True, the weirdo haters love to act like fighters from Brazil are the worst for giving excuses, meanwhile both Conor and Mendes and their camps couldn't wait to spit out all manner of excuses for their performances in this fight. Conor even WON and still before he was out of the cage he was being a crybaby about his injuries, then Kavanagh couldn't wait to tell everyone about how poor little Tigertummy had got a booboo on his knee even though he also said it was fully healed two weeks before the fight. :icon_lol:

Dunno what youre implying.

The Sherdog Conor huggers is what made me somehow root against him. But if the Conor nutswallowers didnt exist, id likely really like the guy. I also like Aldo.

Im an Aldo fan, but making fun of a Conor 'boo boo' makes no sense.

Dunno what youre implying.

The Sherdog Conor huggers is what made me somehow root against him. But if the Conor nutswallowers didnt exist, id likely really like the guy. I also like Aldo.

Im an Aldo fan, but making fun of a Conor 'boo boo' makes no sense.

I got no problem with Conor either.

I don't even really mind his mindless fans. They're fun to rib when they get all het up about their mancrush.

I got no problem with Conor either.

I don't even really mind his mindless fans. They're fun to rib when they get all het up about their mancrush.

Yea, thats why i wanna see Aldo smash him.

Real life, i cant wait for Aldo vs McGregor. Two prime beasts. Conor may very well win, hes a monster.

Ive said since the jump that i think this is a war, both men get smashed, and its oud treat, 2 all time great talents, fighting in their primes.

Seems like everyone is on one side or the other,
making it a not as fun fight.

I hope theyre both healthy and prepared.

Gun to my head i take Aldo, but its 50/50.

yeah right and Mendes was eating chips playing ps laying on his couch for 3 months. Take his words for granted not mine, what did he say? he said he was training, staying in shape all the time. Conor had his own issues too, people trash him saying ''oh his tdd sucked'' well, guess what? he didnt have to train any tdd to fight a guy like Aldo. So if people are going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt for having ''2 weeks'' of training, they might as well admit that Conor had a LOT to lose had he lost that fight. And he had to switch gameplans and work on dat tdd for only 2 weeks as well.

Chad was out hunting he said all that stuff to promote the fight.

They hurt I'm sure, and they wear fighters down, but they do not have some magic gassing effect. There is a century of boxing and that never ever happens. Ali went three fifteen round fights eating joe Frasier body punches and he did not gas. It's just not a thing.

You can't compare the damage from a punch with a 12 oz glove with a fucking 4oz or a barefoot/knee/elbow strike. Also, boxing has an absolutely different pace than mma. Boxers couldn't even go 5 rounds in a mma fight with all the scrambles, wresslin, bjj and so on. Totally different sports.

Last edited:
No, he didn't. He actually admitted that he was just hyping the fight, he's not going to come out and say I'm out of shape. But now that Chad denied what you said, he's probably bitter and lying. Only works when it supports your point

Well, he is a liar then , so i don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I will remain to the fact that he got his ass beat on fight night. Thanks for supporting my point.

Back