DC got ragdolled like a worthless piece of paper!

No one got ragdolled in this fight. Besides Jones scoring the takedown for points he did nothing with his takedowns. The most impressive wrestling in the fight was defensive and it was very basic leverage, wrist, and waist.

Yes Jon's reach and height are an asset but in no way does it make him invincible. I'm a big Jones fan and I think he can be beaten. His biggest advantage in any fight is his mind; Jon's a cerebral fighter he's just not throwing kicks & punches hoping to knock you out Jon's trying to think you out.

Hell yah that's a good point and I did notice that, but I also realized that's how DC got his wrist throw on Jon Jones. It was actually Jon Jones who was holding DC's wrist, so DC did a wrist throw by Jon Jones own grip to get him off. That was very interesting to me.

maybe this was the secret aikido move that segal taught dc right before the fight...

For fuck sake. He didn't ragdoll Jones he was just better in the clinch...honestly it's like you guys expected so much of DC that anything Jones did looked amazing...DC thought the clinch was his because of the success in round 2, he thought it would happen all fight so he kept clinching...after a while he realised that Jones had adapted and by then DC was done. Jones took him down twice with double legs, he didn't ragdoll no one.

I only remember Jones taking him down when DC became too tired... before that... not even close.

Jones just got lucky DC didn't have his A game that night

Really. So is that why Soa Palelei, Barnett and Bigfoot ragdolled DC too? Because they were so much taller?

Oh wait...

TS, if you're going to make disrespectful similes that aren't even correct.... at least keep the similes correct.

Paper is never ragdolled. It is toss aside. Also, worthwhile and worthless paper are tossed aside with equal result.

Why not just say DC got rag dolled, or thrown around like a paper doll? And, would it be more impressive to get thrown around like a valuable piece of paper than a worthless piece of paper?

Lol, Jones has the most pathethic fan base of them all. Getting a solid victory over a great opponent isn't enough for these fuckers, no, Jones has to have "ragdolled" and "dominated" him as well.

It was a close fight til DC gassed, deal with it.

I got a piece of paper right here, it's pretty worthless, I think I'll ragdoll it.

Height is the answer to everything. Is that why Condit Ragdolled GSP too?

why mention condit? he is the opposite of a wrestler lol.

height and leverage matters in the cage/clinch why deny that? Gus is NOT of any wrestling background and were able to do 2/8 in terms of TD against JJ.

Lol, Jones has the most pathethic fan base of them all. Getting a solid victory over a great opponent isn't enough for these fuckers, no, Jones has to have "ragdolled" and "dominated" him as well.

It was a close fight til DC gassed, deal with it.

yeah Jones strength is that he can fight fresh for 5. It's what got him past Gus. I knew if DC didn't finish in 3, it was Jones' fight. In a 3 rounder DC might actually beat Jones. He had round 2 and 1 and 3 were close, but he may have paced himself.

yeah Jones strength is that he can fight fresh for 5. It's what got him past Gus. I knew if DC didn't finish in 3, it was Jones' fight. In a 3 rounder DC might actually beat Jones. He had round 2 and 1 and 3 were close, but he may have paced himself.

I agree. If DC could fight like he did in the 2nd for two more rounds he could win it.

Back