DC expects Habib to outwrassle GSP

If this fights happens and that's a big if I would laugh my ass off if GSP comes in and smokes Khabib.

I don't like Khabib but I can't see any fighter in the division beating him and I'm a fan of Conor.

This whole situation smells like an incoming epic fuckup.

I've never seen a bunch of people looking past someone or something so much in a while.

I fully expect for Khabib to murder Gathje... on paper.... but this whole thing is like they are asking for Karma to happen.

This is not a normal Khabib fight... his dad just passed away, he hasn't been active in a little while... and Gaethje is just so full of confidence and, I'm assuming, ANGER, lots and lots of anger...

And at what weight class is he fighting GSP? Does anyone know anything really?
155, its been discussed multiple times. Not catchweight. EVerybody wants it at 155 for the belt.

If this fights happens and that's a big if I would laugh my ass off if GSP comes in and smokes Khabib.

I don't like Khabib but I can't see any fighter in the division beating him and I'm a fan of Conor.
its not like gsp is washed up. He might be, by afawk he is still great. Anderson was the reigning champ until 39, Randy was a champ at 45.... Aldo is considered long past his prime (by some noobs) and he is only 33. Age is not always that important, mileage is more important. GSP is 26:2, that's not a very long career, not so many fights, same number of fights as Habib. ANd he's had a a lot of time to rest, recover, regroup and adapt to usada.

I love GSP and i root for him but he have been outwrassle by Hendricks so...

Everybody has suspect wins. Jones has 3, Fedor had 1 in his prime, GSP has 1.
but why? why was tibau able to shrug him off? i suspect it was massive strength & size
I think GSP is quite strong.

GSP only one to ever get over on Dana twice if dana allows the fight its cuz be believes George will lose

GSP only one to ever get over on Dana twice if dana allows the fight its cuz be believes George will lose

BJ Penn beat Hughes and then left for Japan, lol.

Dana called him screaming his head off and left him angry voicemails.

they worked out their differences though.

GSP with healthy knees would've been the favorite imo

At this point I think you would have to consider Khabib the favorite, but I could see either guy winning and a KO or sub by either wouldn't be all that surprising either.

I see GSP controling the fight in the standup. He might get taken down a few times but will immediately stand up, as you can't control 100% the whole fight.

It will be harder and harder to do anything for Khanib the longer the fight goes.

Decison win for GSP.

Mods can you make a poll on who you think will win: habib or gsp? please.

Gleison St Tibau also called GST would ankle pick Khabib again.

GSP also put down Bisping at 185. Under USADA.
Bisping has a great TDD and fought at 205 and held his own there.

1 eyed pillow fist bisping who has been ko'd devastatingly multiple times. That balanced out the need for PED. He never fought a regular 185 despite signing contract to defend against one!

Well of course.

Who am I to disagree with the double champ. THE DEFENDING DOUBLE CHAMP

Back