DC destroyed 2 men that destroyed Fedor

Do you know what fight IQ actually means? No one does I don't think. Fedor might have the best 'fight IQ' of all time. Keep in mind, no one is perfect. Fedor fought 'reckless' but that went to his advantage most of the time. MMA is a very different kind of sport.

DC wouldn't gift a BJJ master a triangle like Fedor did

nice logic

Tank Abbott > Cabbage > Jason Lambert > Renato Sobral > Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou > Joaquim Mamute > Junior dos Santos > Cain Velasquez

In this case

TUkh9c9.png

Fedor didn't lose until he got lazy and stopped training properly.

DC is like a late Fedor, with much better wrestling and far less KO power.

While MMAth doesn't always work, the idea that DC would have beaten Fedor isn't exactly far fetched.

Of course, the Fedor fanboys will be in denial about this but whatever, it's the truth.

While MMAth doesn't always work, the idea that DC would have beaten Fedor isn't exactly far fetched.

Of course, the Fedor fanboys will be in denial about this but whatever, it's the truth.

Depends where they fight... the ring or the wrestling cage

I'm a huge Fedor fan, but its not far fetched to say he'd have beaten Fedor, particularly in the cage.

In the ring with full rules though, I'd favour prime Fedor, but it would be a great fight either way

Fedor knocks down Hendo gets single leg trip land 1 punch under arm fedor lands on face for 1 sec maybe, turns to guard herb stops another fight too quick.
Bigfoot takes down 80 pound less fedor pounds the shit out of him in 1st round, fedor escapes with 10 seconds left. Round ends doctor stop fight because fedors face is very swollen and red?
Werdum legit loss for fedor after 10 years!!!
Fedor GOAT
END

DC would've ragdolled Fedor like he did Barnett and now Hendo.

I know Hendo isn't particularly slick off of his back but DC showed and extremely impressive ground game tonight, it would be more than enough to control Fedor. He also could take Fedor down at will, Fedor liked to clinch and that would be an awful idea against DC, there would be some highlight reel slams.

Hendo didn't own Fedor.

Fedor was owning him until Fedor placed both hands on the mat and gave Hendo a free shot at his chin.

Fedor was very reckless in his last fights. Cormier fights very carefully as he's still trying to make his mark in the sport and keep momentum going.

If anthing, DC-Hendo just tells me Fedor would've owned Hendo 9 times out of 10. People were going on about how LHWs were better than HW and that's why Fedor lost to Hendo. Clearly that's not the case. Fedor lost to Hendo because of his own recklessness. Nothing else.

I know Hendo isn't particularly slick off of his back but DC showed and extremely impressive ground game tonight, it would be more than enough to control Fedor. He also could take Fedor down at will, Fedor liked to clinch and that would be an awful idea against DC, there would be some highlight reel slams.

Fedor in his prime was a combat sambo world champion and had excellent judo and transitions, and much better grappling and submissions of his back than Hendo.

Not saying DC couldn't control Fedor, but damn it would be interesting. Clinch up I would give the advantage to DC, but Fedor on the outside is very dangerous also, he would be faster to the punch than DC, and if Fedor was on top, his GnP was better than DCs and he linked it up with sub attempts very well

DC is a damn monster though, and I favour him in the cage/unified against even a prime Fedor, his wrestling, strength, determination and boxing skills are undeniable

Fedor in the ring/full pride rules, I'd take prime Fedor

And id he destroy wedum, he is an official black fedor

Back