DC definitely got to Jones

Paralakz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's never tested positive for Coke (or anything else) before. I'm wondering if DC just got to him more than normal or if he was just gotten to by the fans, the hate and the pressure.

I mean, DC crossed some lines... They're probably not even there anymore but that's more about Jon than DC.

I really did think DC would have Jones behind the 8 ball in that fight but now I know even if he had, Jones would have known exactly how to deal with it.

Ah hell, who gives a shit. It was before the fight, Jon won convincingly, I mean, it wasn't a blowout but he won.

All jokes aside, do any of you actually think it has anything to do with how under his skin DC got?

No. Jones wanted to get wasted during parties and do some blow.

It happens. Some people like the nose candy.

Lol its so difficult to test postitive for coke because of how long it is in your system, DC didn't cause this, random drug testing probably caused this lol.

Gonna be a line of contenders sniffing at their shot at the belt now

xii2z.gif

You know, I can't blame him to be honest. Jones is from New York and now he lives in Albuquerque, he just missed the snow!

Ya know, the only thing I don't get is why he had to do it the way he did. I mean, open hand strikes are legal... He could have used smack on fight night.

Credit should not just go to Cormier. I'd say it was a co-Cormier and co-Cain effort.

All I know is, one guy got dat good good and had a great December and January. The other guy was crying and throwing himself a pity party. Give me Jones and the belt any day of the week.

He's never tested positive for Coke (or anything else) before. I'm wondering if DC just got to him more than normal or if he was just gotten to by the fans, the hate and the pressure.

I mean, DC crossed some lines... They're probably not even there anymore but that's more about Jon than DC.

I really did think DC would have Jones behind the 8 ball in that fight but now I know even if he had, Jones would have known exactly how to deal with it.

Ah hell, who gives a shit. It was before the fight, Jon won convincingly, I mean, it wasn't a blowout but he won.

All jokes aside, do any of you actually think it has anything to do with how under his skin DC got?

soccer-miss.gif

He's never tested positive for Coke (or anything else) before.

tested positive for alcohol while driving.

It probably did. probably helped with weight cut too.

Back