DC could be a 3 division champion if he knew how to diet

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DC could easily make 185

Weight in pic vs Volkov, notice the lack of arm definition and you cant see his abdominals, meaning he's carrying quite a bit of fat.
maxresdefault.jpg

BF-Male.jpg

Id say his body fat is somewhere between 20-29% meaning DC could easily shave off another 20-30 lbs of fat and make 185. For those going to say but "HIS KIDNEYS DO YOU WANT DC TO DIE", losing fat doesn't damage kidney.

Some people just aren't born with the genes to do that. It would probably be way harder for him to get to that weight than someone with a faster metabolism.

He's an athlete and trains hard and regularly and he still looks chubby. Imagine if he was just some random dude who worked in an office.

185 is just out of the question.

Even in his 20s DC wrestled at 197, he is a big dude by nature. There is no way that DC would ever be able to hit 185

3rd Romero shocks the world

Last edited:
I bet you are the first one thinking about this. DC probably never reflected on his weight. Everything just happened leading up to wrestling and fights, and then he had to cut weight. Nobody knew anything about nutrition that he kept in contact with.
Imagine DC with just the single difference that he somehow was able to read your post 20 years ago.

zE0KV1U.gif
And even if he could make 185 he wouldn't be any good with that weight cut

DC could easily make 185

Weight in pic vs Volkov, notice the lack of arm definition and you cant see his abdominals, meaning he's carrying quite a bit of fat.
maxresdefault.jpg

BF-Male.jpg

Id say his body fat is somewhere between 20-29% meaning DC could easily shave off another 20-30 lbs of fat and make 185. For those going to say but "HIS KIDNEYS DO YOU WANT DC TO DIE", losing fat doesn't damage kidney.

TS, just because you were e-mailed a "Certificate of Completion" from some online college, doesn't mean you are qualified to make these assumptions about DC's physiology.

this pic is way after the real weigh-in, where he looks quite drained. but yeah, news flash, DC is fat as fuck

I could shit rainbows if I ate a lot of food dye but that's not happening either

Mark Hunt could easily make LW. He’s shorter Nate Diaz. He just likes junk food too much.

lol dude hasn't been anywhere near 180s since he was a teenager in college. and he's 39 now, it could never happen.

DC could be a 5 or even 6 division champ IMHO.

DC could easily make 185

maxresdefault.jpg

BF-Male.jpg

Different body types. Theres no way in hell Cormier would make 185 even at 5% body fat and even if he miraculously would, he already loses most of his power at LHW so imagive at MW.

I love how people on here just know exactly what to do for a fighter to lose weight. “If he just ate better then he could make the weight”

Shut the fuck up. You don’t think they don’t know this already?

The idiocy I see on here hurts my head.

Back