DC Commentating.. Different Than Usual?

legcramp

I am a handsome, white-as-snow boxer.
@Brown
Reaction score
Hmmmm so usually I really like DC commentating... he used to be really quick on his feet with what he has to say but tonight it seems he's lost a step? The flow of his sentences and what he's describing seems off.

I wonder if those knock-out loses from Jones and Stipe had anything to do with it... pretty concerning.

It's a clone.

Look into it.

Joe gave him some DMT

Trump has spies in the UFC production camp to slightly move odds into strategic positions. DC was infiltrated by this spy team and they gave him mind altering drugs. DC is now programmed to say trigger words which will hypnotically suggest things to the audience. Seriously where is Eddie when you need him to explain these things.

He's fresh off of an MK Ultra programming session. He can't recall it, but his brain still has stored the trauma.

Trump has spies in the UFC production camp to slightly move odds into strategic positions. DC was infiltrated by this spy team and they gave him mind altering drugs. DC is now programmed to say trigger words which will hypnotically suggest things to the audience. Seriously where is Eddie when you need him to explain these things.

You know, imma look into it.

Last edited:
Dude. Who cares. Just watch the fights. Ppl always got something to complain about, mute your tv.

Back