DC Cant Take Body Shots

Post naked pics, preferribly wmma fighters. Now.

This was how it was done back in the day...

Also, there was one guy who e-suicided on Sherdog by posting a bunch of Chris Benoit Shoops where he was screaming “Imma Killin Mah Famileh!”

Personally, that was my favorite one.

Mir was having success with body kicks as well. I think I'm remembering that right
Yup.

TastyAnimatedInexpectatumpleco-small.gif

PinkFastAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

yup, DC doesn't like tummy shots and Stipe learned that last time. I expect stipe to go to the body earlier and more often, provided DC doesn't clinch up off of a strike and wrestle him up good.

It's true, a half ass effort liver kick from 50 year old Anderson nearly folded him in half.

giphy.gif

DC is practically the same age and nothing came of it.

Stipe won't be able to land a meaningful liver if he's always backing up, which DC will do in their next fight.

Do you know where your kidneys are TS?
It's super easy you just keep doing something stupid u shouldn't and ask them to permaban you
You're still here though, so I understand his confusion.

Last edited:
If he varies his attacks on the feet and keeps DC guessing, should let him land well in both area with that 80 inch reach he has. I mean maybe DC catches him, but this only gets worse for DC as he ages i think. Both in ability to absorb damage, and cardio.

It's true, a half ass effort liver kick from 50 year old Anderson nearly folded him in half.

giphy.gif
God damnit that would've been so awesome had that kicked turned the fight upside-down and Silva won.

This thread made me think of JDS after fighting Nelson (great fight BTW, part of his ascent to the title), endearingly saying in his broken English* about aiming for Roy’s big belly.

*I mean no disrespect; English is not my first language either.

I thought Stipe’s 12 body shots already cleared up this matter.

He has a kidney injury in the Olympics

Anderson hurt him with one kick to the body.

Jones hurt him to the body in both fights but in the second fight after Jon hurt him to the body the he was open for the high kick which put him away.

And we all know what happened in the miocic rematch.

Miocic found his weakness and will capitalize again.
If Stipe wants to beat DC again he should go for the bodyshots in the 1st round then KnOCH HIM OUT IN THE 2ND OR 3rd round

Back