DC can submit Jones in only one way

The stink fingers?

Close, Jon will tap to strikes
"apprciate" that

Some people out there keep saying they imagine DC submitting Jones. As unlikely as that is, DC can only rely on one submission to do that. And without coincidence this submission has its origins in wrestling.
Download-File

fixed

Cain told Dana he's got submissions

Some people out there keep saying they imagine DC submitting Jones. As unlikely as that is, DC can only rely on one submission to do that. And without coincidence this submission has its origins in wrestling.

http://s1378.photobucket.com/compon...h113/Macalpinerules/imagejpg1_zps62ff0617.jpg

Wow that is one seriously awkward photo....and I agree that move would submit anyone!

JBJ would let one of his limbs break before tapping. I don't see a submission taking JBJ out.

In some interviews for this fight DC also said he has to "dig deep to pull this one out".

Wow that is one seriously awkward photo....and I agree that move would submit anyone!

JBJ would let the fabric in his shorts break before tapping
. I don't see a submission taking JBJ out.

Fixed

Is this the move that Sensei was fine tuning with DC?

Jones often sticks his fingers into opponents' orifices, why not DC?

Miesha used it pretty well.

inmuFIsIed1iD.gif

Miesha used it pretty well.

inmuFIsIed1iD.gif

Nice find Luger! Mishea "had that one in deep" as rogan likes to say about chokes. To bad she didn't get the tap. I'm sure DC will finish though if he locks one in.

Nice find Luger! Mishea "had that one in deep" as rogan likes to say about chokes. To bad she didn't get the tap. I'm sure DC will finish though if he locks one in.

Seems more natural when done in WMMA

that female wrestler has clearly not perfected the "shocker"

I think Jones will tap to eye pokes.

Back