DC Believers In Mourning

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It feels like the time my parents told me Santa Claus wasn't real ... I really thought DC had this. How are you guys coping?

I have just accepted that Jones is the second coming of Christ

God Bless our Lord and Savior

Jon Jones

i got over it by the end of the third round when DC looked tired and knew he was going to lose. JBJ lhw goat.

yes. we are.

It feels like the time my parents told me Santa Claus wasn't real ... I really thought DC had this. How are you guys coping?

I'm doing fine, Was pulling for DC the whole time, but Jones proved me wrong and made a fan of me.

Jon Jones

Pretty much. I never imagined Jones out wrestling DC. What can I do but tip my cap to Jones and say he is the fucking man? Jones I hate you but you are damn amazing.

I thought DC would win. Look at who Jones has defeated vs. those Anderson beat. If we recognize that BJ Penn was over-rated and that Hughes had no standup then Jones' wins are greater than GSP's.

I have mourned in silence for two reasons one, a lot of DC fans have been a bit ridiculous with moral victories (like the one takedown or how he is STILL a better pure wrestler how Jones grabbed the fence etc etc etc) whether some of these are true or not is pointless I find it embarrassing and I don't want part of that lol.

Second the Jones ball suckers are being relentless, which is fair I suppose.

Having said that I believe DC will avenge this loss IF he gets the chance, however I believe "the right purse" will suddenly become available and we will get to see Cain chew bones.

There were so many member with Cormier avatars the other day, not so much anymore :/

It was a sad night, but my Jon Jones friends actually let me off pretty easy.

Jon Jones

Jones haters just can't take it I love the post fight meltdowns from Jones haters.:p

It's a sport. If something like this ruins your life, it's time to reevaluate your priorities/life.

Always been a fan of Jones but I like Cormier a little more & was Soooo sure Cormier would win. Jones backed up what he said & made DC's own words come back to bite Cormier in the butt. Bones is the man! Congrats to him! I feel bad for DC though!

Last edited:
I kind of expected Cormier to lose a decision due to lack of cardio in the championship rounds and size disadvantage. However, his inability to take Jones down except for that 1 slam that did nothing was surprising.

Considering that DC would never fight Cain, Jones is THE most difficult opponent in MMA for him. It is not like DC a lost fight that he should have had for sure.

fine I think Cormier was winning going into the beginning of the boring fifth round.

Back