DC Appreciation Thread

Great fighter, sad his gas tank gave in. He was bashing jones.

Nothing but respect for Daniel Cormier , he gave Jon Jones a fight he made it competitive in alot of the parts of the fight

Hate how quickly his "fans" left him. The guy is Olympic level and has amazing fight IQ and people dropped him like a bad habit after a single loss (to the champ, no less.) This thread really needs to be longer, ya jerks.

Cormier fan for life.

Like him as a fighter and a person.

Hate how quickly his "fans" left him. The guy is Olympic level and has amazing fight IQ and people dropped him like a bad habit after a single loss (to the champ, no less.) This thread really needs to be longer, ya jerks.

This is sherdog man .
War DC

War DC, always been a fan and always will be a fan. The way he handled himself after the fight was classy. One Love DC....

Respect to DC, hope to see him get another crack at Jones.

giphy.gif

See ya doughboy. Your reign was forgettable and non existent.

1z3xrae.gif

Hard to respect a guy who throws punches after the bell. :redface:

Happy to see this jackass banned. Goodbye.

He did well.

Seems like a good guy.

He's had a good career. Still hasn't taken much damage. Should still have some more years left. Look forward to his next fight.

i still have faith in cormier. i guess it all depends on whether he wants to stay at light-heavyweight and try to fight jones again. i just think that it will take too long for cormier to earn that shot. i think that many people want to see jones fight gustafsson again. and with anthony johnson coming up, who knows if and when cormier will have a chance.

either way, you have to respect a guy who didn't quit, and gave it all he had.

sonned_zpsdb6b870c.jpg

[YT]Z4tP_HQ7mqc[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been a fan and my respect for him has definitely gone up after this.

What this also tells me is that against nearly any other LHW fighter in the division maybe with the except of taller fighters like Gustafsson, Cormier could likely beat them.

I heart Dc. no shame in losing 1 fight

Daniel Cormier is awesome, and I don't ever see him losing to anybody but the best. People can say what they want, but there is no shame at all in losing to Jon Jones.

He's still 15-1, and did a better job than Shogun, Rashad and Lyoto (much as it pains me to say it)

and Sonnen, Rampage, Vitor and Glover. Second to give Jones the toughest fight behind Gustafsson, but yes I agree with your comment.

Back