DC Appreciation Thread

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fighting is better than any other sport because the stakes are the highest of any sport. There are no teammates to blame a loss on. There's no better luck next season. Everything is on the line in a big fight like this and only one man can win. That means it is a certainty that one guy will have to endure a devasting loss. If the stakes weren't high fight fans wouldn't love the sport as much as we do. So as a fight fan I appreciate what DC went through from working his ass off to prepare and enduring the pain of the loss. Without him doing those things we wouldn't have this sport to entertain us.

giphy.gif

See ya doughboy. Your reign was forgettable and non existent.

1z3xrae.gif

Hard to respect a guy who throws punches after the bell. :redface:

Daniel Cormier is awesome, and I don't ever see him losing to anybody but the best. People can say what they want, but there is no shame at all in losing to Jon Jones.

He's still 15-1, and did a better job than Shogun, Rashad and Lyoto (much as it pains me to say it)

Good thread and agree with you 100%. He fared much better than anyone before him against Jones.

TotallyYacking....you are ghey.

I'll be on the DC war wagon until the end of his career.

war REVENGE DC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

Thanks for the hype, don't quit your FOX job.

Unlike Jones fans with Jon, I'm with DC until the end, win or lose

giphy.gif

See ya doughboy. Your reign was forgettable and non existent.

1z3xrae.gif

Hard to respect a guy who throws punches after the bell. :redface:

Oh please. Cormier is 10 times the man Jones is and you know it. Just like Frazier was 10 times the man Ali was; the better fighter isn't always the better man.

dc let me down. so no. idc what happens to him next

your face.

hittable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

He did a great job last night. Jones leverage was just too much for him in the end.
Looking forward to seeing him fight again.

DC put up a fight and got beat, but you have to respect him trying. He's a competitor and it shows. I'm a huge JJ fan, and I hate all the drama bullshit, but I'd never make fun of a guy who cried after he lost, those guys put so much time, effort, heart and soul into what they do.

Well, I might make fun of Diaz if he cried, but he's the only one!

Oh please. Cormier is 10 times the man Jones is and you know it. Just like Frazier was 10 times the man Ali was; the better fighter isn't always the better man.

Is this a joke about Cormier being fat? Sure does sound like it.

i still have faith in cormier. i guess it all depends on whether he wants to stay at light-heavyweight and try to fight jones again. i just think that it will take too long for cormier to earn that shot. i think that many people want to see jones fight gustafsson again. and with anthony johnson coming up, who knows if and when cormier will have a chance.

either way, you have to respect a guy who didn't quit, and gave it all he had.

I actually lost respect for him after his presser performance. Jones was the same **** we all knew he was, but DC blinked.

I agree with you OP. How can you hate a guy who worked his ass off and gave it his all.

Back