DC and Rogan react to Valentinas head kick KO

I see they edited out about 1 minute of Jessica eye being dead from that clip.

tenor.gif

Need a cormier gif with transparent JJ fight moments flashing by lol

Man you gotta feel for her... That kick took at least 5 years from her life.

Lol at Cejudo walking and flexing at the same time. It would be hilarious if he went up to 145 and win.

Rarely do I say this about a fighter. They know what they sign up for but my, my.
Poor Jessica Eye.

Lol at Cejudo walking and flexing at the same time. It would be hilarious if he went up to 145 and win.
Id love it. The dude is all about proving himself. Let him do it.

I mean nobody was surprised she lost; it wasn't long ago Bethe Correira out-athletic'd her.

Screenshot_20190612-144105_Samsung Internet.jpg

It was how she lost that made us all think we just saw a murder.

Valentina needs better opponents.

I love how Joe has a hand on each of their shoulders. DC embraces Joe, and Anik is so wrapped up in his call that he kind of pulls away. Anik is great at what he does.

I love how Joe has a hand on each of their shoulders. DC embraces Joe, and Anik is so wrapped up in his call that he kind of pulls away. Anik is great at what he does.
t0Rbk36.jpg

I was with you until "anik is great at what he does"

I can't tell if Buffer is shocked or just bathing in psychopathy.

Ridiculous that Eye was ever in there with Valentina in the first place

Took a bit but people have really come around on him.

t0Rbk36.jpg

I was with you until "anik is great at what he does"
He is great at what he does. He isn't a fighting expert, so it's hip for the mma fans to hate on him, but in another 10 years, they'll look back on him fondly after they hear some people that they respect give him praise.

« His ankle was purple yesterday »
What is Cejudo talking about?

I just cannot warm to cejudo at all. There's just something about his personality that is off.

He's done great in the cage, respect on that, but he comes across as being really weird and oddball.

Anik will never live up to Goldie.

Back