Media DC and Jones back & forth on Twitter

Jones will be found dead in a ditch before the age of 40, leaving behind a tainted legacy and fatherless kids.
Isn't he protected by God and God is just testing him in his life though?
Hard to say that he'd end up dead in an accident after all this, aside from not even being close to UFC's Mayweather PPV wise despite technically being undefeated and the greatest fighter of all time.

jones passed on the 6th and 7th. fight was on the 29th, and he failed for traces of m3 on the 28th. noone has ever explained how you can effectively dope tbol in that timeline with those results, and noone has explained who in their mind would even try. noone. ever. it's why the arbitration concluded he didn't intend to cheat and didn't have any performance enhancing benefits from the metabolites in his system at that time.

people can bitch and say jones juiced at some point, but it's very difficult to claim he did so between the 7th and the 28th.......

You can do whatever mental gymnastics you want. I'm a fan of Bones, but the reality is he failed for PEDs. Nothing is going to change that.

Wasn't the first fight one that Jones fought relatively clean? Cocaine metabolites aside, that isn't something that could be considered Performance Enhancing in particular.

Also
ColdWelllitFox-size_restricted.gif

Who knows what he was in the first fight. He got exposed as a cheater. He doesn't automatically get a pass for all his other fights because of this. It is what it is.

Also, what's the point you're trying to make with that gif?

Learn english.

The point is, you are narrowing it down to certain weeks and there is no denying the guy is a PED cheat.

So whether he took PEDs the week of the fight or 1 or 2 months prior, it really doesn't matter. He's still a cheat and the PEDs have helped him whether it's for his training sessions or for the fight.
1 month prior wouldn't have been clean on the 6th and 7th. he was clean april. may. july. and flagged the 28th of july. when do you think he was doing a tbol cycle for that fight?

You can do whatever mental gymnastics you want. I'm a fan of Bones, but the reality is he failed for PEDs. Nothing is going to change that.
why is it so hard for people to actually address the timeline? why do people want to dismiss it as if it doesn't matter?

1 month prior wouldn't have been clean on the 6th and 7th. he was clean april. may. july. and flagged the 28th of july. when do you think he was doing a tbol cycle for that fight?
Hey, if you want to play around with time frames, go ahead.

The guy is a PED cheat and it has been proven on multiple occasions. That's all there is to know.

Those stains will remain on his record and his wins will always have a question mark beside them whether you like it or not.

I'm not going to sit here and argue whether he was taking PEDs during that particular time frame when we already know he's a cheater and could have easily found ways around it.

That's like arguing whether or not a serial killer really did kill that 7th victim. As if it could make the situation better. At this point nobody cares because we know he's a serial killer.

Also, what's the point you're trying to make with that gif?
That despite the losses to JBJ, Cormier's willingness to move to HW and grabbing the HW strap by beating Stipe, something Jones never did.

Jones made him cry multiple times in front of the world ....that 100% owns anything DC can say

Hilarious. Lol @ thinking that people like DC, who reach the top of their sports, give even the slightest fuck about crying on TV. Worrying about that sort of thing is for weak-minded neckbeards who will never even sniff the sort of heights people like DC and Jones sit at.

And I'm sure Jones thinks making DC cry beats him getting stripped of the belt and all the financial benefits that has, losing sponsorships, and having his legacy constantly called into question. I mean, it's not like Jones gets absolutely triggered every single time anyone calls him out on this or questions his legacy, right?

If Jones wasn't a proven cheat, he'd never have had to defend himself even once in his career.

The picograms alone prove Jones has been on steroids at some point, DC only said it disqualifies him from GOAT talk.

Jon Jones is a bully and had the emotional maturity of a 6yo. He has always been afraid to fight DC clean.

Last edited:
why is it so hard for people to actually address the timeline? why do people want to dismiss it as if it doesn't matter?

Do you think USADA and every one else who investigated all this are so dumb that they simply overlooked it?

They proved he's a cheater because he is.

And anyway, why did Jon snitch for a reduced sentence if he did nothing wrong? Why would someone who is innocent even be able to snitch for such a thing?

Hilarious. Lol @ thinking that people like DC, who reach the top of their sports, give even the slightest fuck about crying on TV. Worrying about that sort of thing is for weak-minded neckbeards who will never even sniff the sort of heights people like DC and Jones sit at.

And I'm sure Jones thinks making DC cry beats him getting stripped of the belt and all the financial benefits that has, losing sponsorships, and having his legacy constantly called into question. I mean, it's not like Jones gets absolutely triggered every single time anyone calls him out on this or questions his legacy, right?

If Jones wasn't a proven cheat, he'd never have had to defend himself even once in his career.
Very well said. Probably lost on someone who thinks in terms of losers weepers though but I commend you for trying

Do you think USADA and every one else who investigated all this are so dumb that they simply overlooked it?

They proved he's a cheater because he is.

And anyway, why did Jon snitch for a reduced sentence if he did nothing wrong? Why would someone who is innocent even be able to snitch for such a thing?
i have no idea what you mean. overlooked what?

they proved he had m3 metabolites in his system. the arbitration determined he didn't intentionally cheat or get any performance enhancing benefits from it.

noone said he never did anything wrong.

again, you're still choosing to ignore the questions or the timeline....

Jones really is insecure and petty. Guy just always has to try to get the last word in, as if that changes the fact he's a multiple offender.

One of them became a dominant champion while having all the advantages in terms of build, age and PEDs, the other one became a two weight world champion and knocked one of the best ever heavyweights out while being an obese 5'11" man who was almost 40 years old at this point.

I know who i consider the more skillful fighter and whose legacy will age better.

Back