DC almost came out of retirement because of Jan Blachowicz

literally never said that, you can't even quote me. you're just doing your little damage control thing people like you do on ig comments and youtube
Damage control? Lol You are projecting, either that or you just have a hard time following this conversatiom, yes you did say he avoids his name and I told you how is that possible if he already signed to fight him? You clearly did not know, I did not put any words in your mouth you have lined your own string of inaccuracies by making bold comments on something you clearly know nothing about, I think you know this though you are just less than a man and cannot admit when you are wrong

How can you know whats going on in a fighters head? Some might just and don't try to change the subject you said Jon is afraid of those two men, not that he is anxious before a big fight lmfao, fact still remains Jon Jones postive tests arent indicative of anything accept for the possibility that he might have used them with the intention of getting an advantage as most pro athletes who use steroids do. Fear is just some comforting little belief you put in your own head because you are a delusional hater.
because they literally come out and state their emotions, lmao dude do you not watch any interviews? Mike Tyson mentions it in his podcast with Boosie about how scared he felt during his time boxing. He even says inside he's still the same scared child he was before he became the myth, the man and the legend.

Damage control? Lol you are projecting now either that or you just have a hard time following this conversatiom, yes you did say he avoids his name and I told you how is that possible if he already signed to fight him? You clearly did not know, I did not put any words in your mouth you have lined your own string of inaccuracies by making bold comments on something you clearly know nothing about, I think you know this though you are just less than a man and cannot admit when you are wrong
you still can't quote a single fallacy I've stated

Damage control? Lol You are projecting, either that or you just have a hard time following this conversatiom, yes you did say he avoids his name and I told you how is that possible if he already signed to fight him? You clearly did not know, I did not put any words in your mouth you have lined your own string of inaccuracies by making bold comments on something you clearly know nothing about, I think you know this though you are just less than a man and cannot admit when you are wrong
bro look at your name lol, kind of sums up my statement

because they literally come out and state their emotions, lmao dude do you not watch any interviews? Mike Tyson mentions it in his podcast with Boosie about how scared he felt during his time boxing. He even says inside he's still the same scared child he was before he became the myth, the man and the legend.
Lmfao again stick to the topic and stop running like a little girl making even more bold claims to cover up your Ludacris statements and accusations, you tried to insulate that Jon Jones fears rumble and dc because he allegedly used steroids before his fight with DC, that holds absolutely no backing, all PED use indicates what has already been proven it gives athletes a physical advantage which is why they are so wide spread but it does not prove your accusations of him fearing DC LOL

If history shows true he signed to fight dc several times and beat him twice if he was afraid of dc he would have never fought him again dont try to blur the lines between post fight jitters and fear of another man like you have been doing when called out about your delusion, you tried to imply Jon fears dc and rumble when nothing suggests it at all

you still can't quote a single fallacy I've stated
"Quote me quote me quote me" the sentiments of a coward who cant back up his own words or justify what he said himself. You claimed Jon Jones avoids rumbles names and I told you he has already signed to fight rumble and talked about him and fighting him numerous times in the past LMFAO then I ask you what about that is avoiding his name and you dance around it claiming I said x y and z when in reality it's been the same circle of your delusion and deflections

Lmfao again stick to the topic and stop running like a little girl making even more bold claims to cover up your Ludacris statements and accusations, you tried to insulate that Jon Jones fears rumble and dc because he allegedly used steroids before his fight with DC, that holds absolutely no backing, all PED use indicates what has already been proven it gives athletes a physical advantage which is why they are so wide spread but it does not prove your accusations of him fearing DC LOL

If history shows true he signed to fight dc several times and beat him twice if he was afraid of dc he would have never fought him again dont try to blur the lines between post fight jitters and fear of another man like you have been doing when called out about your delusion, you tried to imply Jon fears dc and rumble when nothing suggests it at all
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/05/jon-jones-will-not-fight-daniel-cormier-at-heavyweight

Just because someone doesn't literally say their scared doesn't mean they aren't. GSP also mirrors what mike tyson said but according to you mma fighters are void of all feelings and emotions.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/05/jon-jones-will-not-fight-daniel-cormier-at-heavyweight

Just because someone doesn't literally say their scared doesn't mean they aren't. GSP also mirrors what mike tyson said but according to you mma fighters are void of all feelings and emotions.
And your argument is? Lmfao I'm really still waiting for you to prove that his steroid use as a championship level pro athelte translates to him being afraid of Daniel Cormier like you originally tried to imply. Quotes from other people are irrelevant. Again stop dancing around the topic and back up your claims. Im not talking pre fight jitters or being anxious im talking legit being afraid of another man.

I think DC stands for "Diabetic Commentator" these days.......that dude will never sniff 205lbs again......possibly 240.

“I’ve got to be honest. When Jan Blachowicz was like ‘hey, you want to disrespect me, get off the couch and come fight me.’ And I think to myself maybe I’ll go fight Jan Blachowicz,” Cormier told MMA Fighting on Thursday. “I’ll go fight him and get this done and then I can walk away.

“That lasted about 15 minutes and then I completely understood that I was completely done.”

According to Cormier, the competitive fire that burned inside him while he was wrestling and then fighting will never truly be extinguished but every athlete has to know when to walk away.

After hearing Blachowicz throw out that challenge, Cormier immediately started thinking about the possibility that perhaps he could fight again.

“Obviously every great fighter feels they can win,” Cormier explained. “I was like ‘maybe I’ll go fight Jan Blachowicz’ cause there seems to be a path for that. When I left 205, I just kind of left. I vacated the title and now that this new champion is there with not that many big name fights on the horizon.

“Now he does now that he has Izzy (Israel Adesanya) but at the time he didn’t. It was either going to be Glover Teixeira or Thiago Santos. Well, if you’re looking at a Jan vs. Glover or Thiago, that’s a great fight but if you’re looking at a Jan Blachowicz vs. DC, that’s a bigger fight. It’s like oh my goodness this could be an opportunity.”

After making promises to his family along with a huge number of new job opportunities presented to him following the end of his fighting career, Cormier opted to remain retired.

“I thought about that for like 15 minutes and then I was like you know what? I’m good,” Cormier said with a laugh. “The thought of going down to 205 [pounds] and all this other stuff. Yeah, I think I’m fine. That was it.”

Outside of that small hiccup, Cormier is completely satisfied in retirement and it turns out his day-to-day life hasn’t changed all that much.

“The transition’s been fun and honestly it’s not that different,” Cormier said. “I feel like for the last few years, I’ve been kind of prepping for this life. Because I fought three times in 2018 but then I fought once in [2019] and then I fought once this year. So the reality was I wasn’t the most active guy anymore, right? So the vast majority of the year, I would go in the gym, spar and workout some but then I was doing mostly television things in the off time.

“Now, it’s just not as much in the gym sparring and doing all those things. The workouts are at home in the garage. You jump on the treadmill, maybe the sauna and you’re good. You don’t have to get punched in the head anymore. So I feel like I’ve almost been preparing myself for this life for a couple of years.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

DC needs to shut his pie hole and stick to commentating and that's it.

This guy thinks he deserves immediate title shots without having to work his way back up, when what really should happen is DC has one fight before an actual title shot....would be kind of silly because if he lost the first fight he gets no title shot and came out of retirement for nothing.

The way I see it is Conor, GSP, DC all got gifted title shots to become multi division champs....they all got there freebie or special treatment, so none of those fighters should get treated like that again. The second time around if there is they should have to work for it or earn it...that means at least having a fight before a title shot unless it's some type of catch weight or non title super fight.

Now there giving israel a shot at Jan for the lhw belt....the ufc is just handing out opportunities to become multi division champs, they started with conor giving an easy tailored made fight with alvarez and it all went downhill from there....it's like becoming a 2 div champion isn't even hard to achieve if the organization is just giving you chances without having to actually climb up the ranks and earn the shot, you get to skip all the fighters who've been working trying to get the same fight....I think the ufc needs to stop handing out this multi division championship opportunities and make the fighters earn it.

Honestly the only one who actually did earn it out of dc, conor, and gsp is gsp. not only is he a 2x ww champion, but his defenses seal the deal and the other records he has....dc comes second, and conor last because he has no title defenses, great fights but conor was no 2x bw champ or reigned for years defending the bw belt over and over like gsp did with the ww belt that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
And your argument is? Lmfao I'm really still waiting for you to prove that his steroid use as a championship level pro athelte translates to him being afraid of Daniel Cormier like you originally tried to imply. Quotes from other people are irrelevant. Again stop dancing around the topic and back up your claims. Im not talking pre fight jitters or being anxious im talking legit being afraid of another man.
Well, being that he saw DC ko stipe int he first hand using his propitarty techniques. I don't see what makes him think the can't other then himself, and is that so hard to grasp?

Cormier sounds very sensible here. There will always be the urge to step up again when challenged but he understands why he shouldn’t now.

Very logical reasoning. I wish more fighters could think this way.

same reason gsp shouldn't be worrying about kahbib....20 years down the road you going to worry about the next big star who's undefeated and then talk about a super fight with a goat...gsp and kahbib are from different era's.

kahbib beating gsp now many fans would say he beat an out of prime, slow, aged gsp which is true.....us fans would never know what the real outcome would be if gsp was in his prime, the age difference also plays into this as well.

ufc was upset when gsp vacated the mw belt, are they going to bribe him with a lw championship match with kahbib....whats the point so gsp can vacate another belt if he wins....this fight is only good as a one and done fight.....gsp wins he becomes a 3 div champion then vacates, if kahbib wins he goes home saying he beat gsp. IMHO gsp is the one that has more to lose and risk, but also to gain....he can become the first 3 div champ, but based on his performance in his current state there's a good chance kahbib dominates and wins a decision or maybe even submits gsp, I think it's too much risk for gsp....had the ufc set this up back when gsp won the mw title he may of had better success beating kahbib but now that time has passed I think there's too much to risk and gsp should not come back to fight kahbib....he can stay out on top like he did or risk coming back and making a fool out of himself and losing.....the guy has the opportunity to do it and right and stay retired on top unlike others who didn't know when to quit and came back to lose.

Turinabol, hydroxy-clomiphene, Letrozole, DHMCT metabolites, and cocaine. The dude's popped for as many if not more steroids than Uncle Chael and Wanderlei Silva but okay. I'm guessing objectiveness isn't your forte? There's more to respect of the man who cries after a loss, then the man who cries after being caught red-handed. You identify with hypocrites, druggies, cheats, and criminals.
24-5.jpg

But he beat cormier TWICE, and made him cry in front of his wife and kids on live TV. LMAO!

HAHAAHHAA!!! LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!
iu

Good for him. No need to get his brain battered into mush now that he's got more avenues to make money that doesn't require his body getting battered

DC would still beat many HWs and LWs, but obviously he's not the fighter he was even 2 or 3 years ago.

I think he would still give Jan trouble though

PS: I don't get why so many MMA fans disrespect Cormier, he's one of the good guys in a sport full of assholes

This is what it looks like when someone has only read the thread title.

not really, cause the title never said DC is coming back to face Jan, just that he almost came back. That guy is just stupid or trolling. Pretty funny if trolling though.

Back