estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Adding gif

0oTJ2YV.gif

http://i.imgur.com/lYrhF7T.webm

Last edited:
I do remember seeing that thinking it was pretty seagal-esque.

Of course he did. Seagal's techniques are damn near lethal.

Isn't that more like a Wrestling move? Think i've seen similar moves used in some wrestling match, or am i mistaken?

I Want To Believe

Can't tell shit from that picture. If anything, it looks more like Jones has Cormier's wrist. Gif or it didn't happen.

Did Seagal do DC's cardio training, maybe that was the problem.

Looked like a failed ippon seio nage/shoulder throw type thing.

Seagal invented wrist locks. Literally, before the first Olympic Games were held in honor of Zeus in the year 950 BC, Seagal had already been teaching the wrist lock to Greek athletes in exchange for olive loaf, feta cheese bricks and raw minerals to help in repairing his time machine.

Hell, before the Sixth Day when God created Man, Seagal was chillin' with him on the Fifth Day and invented wrists. He said God could use his invention as long as one day, God would allow him to have his own series of straight to video action movies.

It doesn't matter that DC lost the fight, he only took the fight with Jones so he could pay homage to master creator Seagal. It's done, close down the LHW division.

Didn't do it full force cause we all know what would have happened then.

Naw, I don't think so lol.

But Jones is holding DC's wrist? Oh. DC used those magic Aikido powers to mind-throw Jones into the cage simply based on the fact that they were touching. That's even more impressive.

Back