DC: ‘Congrats Jones, You’re A Complete F*ck Up’

Jones is going to steam-roll this punk.

Loses badly and continues talking shit, just like Aldo. Both need their ass beat again.

DC usually loses these exchanges with Jon Jones but that was a good comeback. I'm excited for the press conferences. DC should keep attacking him for his BS, but I think DC wants to be a role model so he holds back. He only made these comments because Jon started talking shit first.

i laugh when ppl say jones completely outclassed cormier or any other indication that the fight was one-sided.

Jones got like one takedown more, and 1-2 good shots more than cormier.. Barely anything happend, and cormier was better in the pocket. Neither guy did much at all.. People just went mad cuz jones outwrestled cormier.

Guess what, Gustafsson outwrestled jon jones..

3. DC has gone through way more life adversity than anything Jones can throw at him via macho tweeting.

On of those things being a real life ass beating at the hands of the man 'macho' tweeting..

I got Jones again in the rematch

Watch the fight rather than going to sherdog.com fight finder. ROFL.

I saw the fight. Felt like Jones edged it. I could have seen it going either way. I'd love to see a rematch, but Gus has done 0 to earn it, and at this rate even if he got gifted the title and he beat or even finished Jones he'd lose it to DC or Rumble immediately. Then I see Jones getting it right back. Some people just match up well against others. Gus might just have Jones' number but he knows he can't compete against the other people and so is contemplating bowing out of the whole mess.

You can keep saying how Gus won, but at the end of the day he lost.

You are salty for sure.. U keep bringing up the bias scorecards which is completely wrong, just like many other bad descisions. .There is a reason why 90% of the fighters are saying "dont leave it in the hands of the judges", because the scoring is a complete JOKE.. Gus/jones is a perfect example of that.

So your reasonings are extremely flawed, and you know it.. But u keep bringing it up cuz thats all you can say about that fight, but but.. the judges! (lol)..

Rumble one the only way he was capable of winning that fight, TKO in the first... And stunned gus with the headbutt, and after that it was over. Do i care? No, but you seem obsessed with talking about Rumble when we were talking about the jones fight. Haha you know you are wrong, so u have to talk shit on gus by talking about a fight he lost fair and square (almost, if headbutts are allowed).

Funny that gus made jones his bitch, sending him to the hospital fucked up for months... Yet he didnt "win", we all know why ;)
I'm the one who's salty yet you're the one writing multiple paragraphs full of saltiness, nobody argued with the 49-46 UD for Jones against Cormier, Cormier didn't even bother disputing it because he knew it was a correct score, you're salty because Jones is the GOAT. Jones beat Cormier 49-46 and he also beat Gus by UD, anything else you say is nothing but your opinion which means absolutely nothing.

DC must be proud to get beat by a "complete fuck up".

It's amazing and slightly depressing to me that people like Jones and don't like DC. It is the exact reverse of how things ought to be.

They should both just STFU and fight. The way they deal with each other makes both of them look bad.

It seems difficult for some people to hold these thoughts in their heads simultaneously:

1. Jon Jones is a complete asshole.
2. Jon Jones is an incredible mixed martial artist.
3. DC has gone through way more life adversity than anything Jones can throw at him via macho tweeting.

Yet Jones still gets to him everytime. Plus he made him cry

He didn't say he was proud, just that you should be ashamed.

Back