DC: ‘Congrats Jones, You’re A Complete F*ck Up’

So you were beaten by a compete fuck up. Damn that must really hurt. View him as the beast he is cormier, it will make your second humbling that much easier.
He might just say he needed Cain for his training camp... Oh and cry again.

i laugh when ppl say jones completely outclassed cormier or any other indication that the fight was one-sided.

Jones got like one takedown more, and 1-2 good shots more than cormier.. Barely anything happend, and cormier was better in the pocket. Neither guy did much at all.. People just went mad cuz jones outwrestled cormier.

Guess what, Gustafsson outwrestled jon jones..

And Jones hurt Gus so bad with strikes in the fifth he was running from him trying not to get finished.

And Jones hurt Gus so bad with strikes in the fifth he was running from him trying not to get finished.

Gus threw jones to the ground after that before the round ended, he wasnt even dropped from that elbow rofl. Oh and 4 mins and 30 seconds before the elbow happend he made jones his bitch.. One lucky elbow doesnt change that round ;) Bias american judges is a discrace to this sport, worse than brazil.

And gus kicked jones ass so hard he had to get carried out on a stretcher bleeding out of his eyes and nose after the fight. Several fighters have stated this, as they saw him getting carried out in the back. . Gus did WAAAY more damage than jones in that fight, thats a fact.

Jones => hospital and stayed there.. Gus had a visit and went out to party afterwards ;)

Jones will be playing Kanye's walkout song, 'We bout to get this paper(belt) '.

Well, the songs name is feedback and it's a line in the song :)

DC seems gotten to. Jones already won the mental battle. The rest will just be a formality.

Gotten to? Where were you when DC was throwing shoes? Lmao

Jones owns this cry ass dough boy in every way possible.

Holy shit my stomach dropped, I thought Jones just got busted for PEDs. I don't even care about this, old news being rehashed. Fuck...That freaked me out for a second.

that was in response to JJ saying " I failed a drugs test and still beat you at your best" , which was pretty stupid lol
Thank you for the immediate explanation. OP had me thinking way worse.

Could you imagine being Jones' PR for a day?

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

i laugh when ppl say jones completely outclassed cormier or any other indication that the fight was one-sided.

Jones got like one takedown more, and 1-2 good shots more than cormier.. Barely anything happend, and cormier was better in the pocket. Neither guy did much at all.. People just went mad cuz jones outwrestled cormier.

Why you salty? Jones beat DC 49-46, what does it matter if Gus outwrestled Jones? He also fought DC to a split decision and got KTFO'd by Rumble.

We throw the word fuck around like a Frisbee on sherdog, and this forum is filled with the best that humanity has to offer.
Nobody on sherdog describes themselves as a family man who is in the public spotlight.

Why you salty? Jones beat DC 49-46, what does it matter if Gus outwrestled Jones? He also fought DC to a split decision and got KTFO'd by Rumble.

Did you read? why it matters? Cuz people claim jones crushed cormier cuz he outwrestled cormier with one or two takedowns.

Gus made jones his bitch for most of the fight, doesnt matter what the scorecards say, we can all see the fight.. Bias american judges is a known fact. Yeah he got shaken real hard by that headbutt of rumble, nice variety of attacks from rumble there ROFL. And rumble doesnt have ANYTHING to do with what we just discussed.

You seem salty, funny how you claim i am. Haha.

To be fair Gus arguably outwrestled DC aswell.
Gus wraslin goat

DC better not get any tears on his paper belt or it will dissolve into nothingness

Did you read? why it matters? Cuz people claim jones crushed cormier cuz he outwrestled cormier with one or two takedowns.

Gus made jones his bitch for most of the fight, doesnt matter what the scorecards say, we can all see the fight.. Bias american judges is a known fact. Yeah he got shaken real hard by that headbutt of rumble, nice variety of attacks from rumble there ROFL. And rumble doesnt have ANYTHING to do with what we just discussed.

You seem salty, funny how you claim i am. Haha.
Why would I be salty? I'm not huge fans of any of the above, the scorecard says it all. 49-46 in favour of JBJ, DC was trying to get a takedown in the 5th just for some sort of moral victory. You're clearly the one who's salty. Rumble punched Gus around the cage and made him his bitch. If you make somebody your bitch you walk away with the W.

To be fair Gus arguably outwrestled DC aswell.
Gus wraslin goat
yeah and the point was that people claim jones dominated cormier, when all he did was outwrestle him by a small margine. Yet Gus outwrestled jones just as much.

Btw, gus must be really talented. Being a striker training in sweden managing to outwrestle the two best wrestlers at LHW who has trained wrestling their whole life. Imagine Gus at 22 yrs old training at jacksons ;) Completely different beast.

yeah and the point was that people claim jones dominated cormier, when all he did was outwrestle him by a small margine. Yet Gus outwrestled jones just as much.

Btw, gus must be really talented. Being a striker training in sweden managing to outwrestle the two best wrestlers at LHW who has trained wrestling their whole life. Imagine Gus at 22 yrs old training at jacksons ;) Completely different beast.

So talented he's contemplating retirement....

Why would I be salty? I'm not huge fans of any of the above, the scorecard says it all. 49-46 in favour of JBJ, DC was trying to get a takedown in the 5th just for some sort of moral victory. You're clearly the one who's salty. Rumble punched Gus around the cage and made him his bitch. If you make somebody your bitch you walk away with the W.
You are salty for sure.. U keep bringing up the bias scorecards which is completely wrong, just like many other bad descisions. .There is a reason why 90% of the fighters are saying "dont leave it in the hands of the judges", because the scoring is a complete JOKE.. Gus/jones is a perfect example of that.

So your reasonings are extremely flawed, and you know it.. But u keep bringing it up cuz thats all you can say about that fight, but but.. the judges! (lol)..

Rumble one the only way he was capable of winning that fight, TKO in the first... And stunned gus with the headbutt, and after that it was over. Do i care? No, but you seem obsessed with talking about Rumble when we were talking about the jones fight. Haha you know you are wrong, so u have to talk shit on gus by talking about a fight he lost fair and square (almost, if headbutts are allowed).

Funny that gus made jones his bitch, sending him to the hospital fucked up for months... Yet he didnt "win", we all know why ;)

So basically Gus almost beat the champ, then got beaten by any other title contender since and hasn't been able to face Jones again and has basically been on the edge of retirement since his peak moment where he almost beat Jones. Glad to see everyone loves to try and talk about how Gus almost beat Jones, which he did, but since then he has been brutally KO'd and

So talented he's contemplating retirement....

not almost, he did win ;) . I would loose faith in MMA and the UFC after such a rubbish descision myself. Even the american media were behind it, like the bias bitches they are.. Yet they talk down on brazil, hilarious.

He is talking about retirement, and that is somehow and indication of talent??? hahaha.. sherdog you just reached a new low! Do you think before u type in the shit u are trying to say?

You are salty for sure.. U keep bringing up the bias scorecards which is completely wrong, just like many other bad descisions. .There is a reason why 90% of the fighters are saying "dont leave it in the hands of the judges", because the scoring is a complete JOKE.. Gus/jones is a perfect example of that.

So your reasonings are extremely flawed, and you know it.. But u keep bringing it up cuz thats all you can say about that fight, but but.. the judges! (lol)..

Rumble one the only way he was capable of winning that fight, TKO in the first... And stunned gus with the headbutt, and after that it was over. Do i care? No, but you seem obsessed with talking about Rumble when we were talking about the jones fight. Haha you know you are wrong, so u have to talk shit on gus by talking about a fight he lost fair and square (almost, if headbutts are allowed).

Funny that gus made jones his bitch, sending him to the hospital fucked up for months... Yet he didnt "win", we all know why ;)

I like how you keep saying Gus made Jones his bitch. Yet who's contemplating retirement because he keeps chocking in title fights and can't beat the top 3 of the division.

not almost, he did win ;) . I would loose faith in MMA and the UFC after such a rubbish descision myself. Even the american media were behind it, like the bias bitches they are.. Yet they talk down on brazil, hilarious.

He is talking about retirement, and that is somehow and indication of talent??? hahaha.. sherdog you just reached a new low! Do you think before u type in the shit u are trying to say?

He won? I don't see the W and I don't see the belt. I just see Gus saying he might retire.

Back