DBZ Kakarot

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
So I bought this yesterday. It's released this morning but I won't be playing it until after work.
Any one else bought this? or going to buy it?
The reviews are a bit hit and miss so far. I think they overhyped it a bit and reviewers seemed to expect Elder Scrolls level of RPG.

Boy what in the hell you be saying?

Thought it was pretty obvious when I said "Any one else bought this? or going to buy it"
giphy.gif

I got it digital. Will be playing soon

I got it digital. Will be playing soon

Let us know if it's any good. Mines ready to go just stupid shit like having a job get in the way of playing it right now

anyone who buys this and has xenoverse 2 already is who i wanna hear from

we all know the story, the fighting kind of looks the same with some added flashy flashy and flying around the map between battles could get old

but i'm still trying to justify buying it so just tell me it's worth playing

giphy.gif

I'll wait til Black Friday. Haven't bought any PS3 or PS4 DBZ... but I did buy a bunch for Super Famicom, PS1, PS2.

Is this a tourney fighting game or action RPG?

I only got to play a couple of hours so far, but i'm REALLY enjoying it.

I'm enjoying it so far. The flying is kind of odd and feels like a helicopter but it's not too bad. Overall I enjoy the combat. People said it was too fast. I think if it was any slower it would be a real drag.

Since there's already fighting, why can't they have a tourney fighting mode?

I just finished the Frieza Saga and Trunks intro. So far it seems like the RPG element doesn't really impress me much. I enjoy the fighting and to a degree the exploring though the enemies that come out of nowhere and attack you are just fucking annoying.

I've always wanted a 3D Legacy of Goku but no such luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back