DBZ: Battle of Gods coming to US theaters

Never got the appeal of DBZ.

After the Freiza saga this show became, "Which Sayian can get to the next level of Super Sayian to beat the new enemy...and the rest of you guys just lose and die a bunch"

Massively Overrated.

pretty much. This story wreaks of naruto and not a fan to be honest.
That's a compliment considering Naruto actually has a storyline as opposed to DBZ which is just a penis measuring contest.

That's a compliment considering Naruto actually has a storyline as opposed to DBZ which is just a penis measuring contest.

An overly dramatic, emo-esque storyline about a boy who can't handle life. I swear I watched the first ten or so episodes and everytime naruto would start crying about how the ninja kids at school treated him and a violin started playing.

After the Freiza saga this show became, "Which Sayian can get to the next level of Super Sayian to beat the new enemy...and the rest of you guys just lose and die a bunch"

Massively Overrated.

I had a roommate years ago who watched it a lot.
Always reminded me of Hulk Hogan.
Hero gets beat down until it's time to hulk out and score the upset.

Not bagging on any fans, just didn't get it is all.

An overly dramatic, emo-esque storyline about a boy who can't handle life. I swear I watched the first ten or so episodes and everytime naruto would start crying about how the ninja kids at school treated him and a violin started playing.
Well, maybe you should watch more than ten episodes. There's actually character development in Naruto, unlike DBZ.

I had a roommate years ago who watched it a lot.
Always reminded me of Hulk Hogan.
Hero gets beat down until it's time to hulk out and score the upset.

Not bagging on any fans, just didn't get it is all.

It's a fun cartoon for kids but when you grow up you realize it's doesn't hold up as well as you think

"Oh what's the next level of Super Sayian we can create since we have to pretend SS4 didn't happen...OH I KNOW, let's create Super Saiyan GOD!!!!"

SS4 didn't happen. To hell with DBGT. :p

I'm seeing it for free at the theaters

Only $10 here. I expected worse.

I didn't fall in love with the series until the second fight with Zabusa.

ugh....this movie was such a HUGE letdown. saw it months ago, n i have no idea why (besides money) they decided to release this garbage. im a HUGE DBZ fan but they dropped the ball with this one. and the ssj god form thats in the movie is crap. the whole ending fight is crap.

/rant

It's cool to say dbz sucks now? I see a lot of hipsters in this thread.

Last edited:
It's cool to say dbz sucks now? I see a lot of hipsters in this thread.

up to frieza it was good (i can still go back and watch it and enjoy it)...after that though....naw, it fell off. and this movie sucked ass

Android and Cell saga was way better than Frieza. They were on namek for like 90 fuckin episodes I was just happy Frieza saga ended. Cell and android saga actually had character development and plot and a good villain who could fuckin withstand a destructo disc.

Android and Cell saga was way better than Frieza. They were on namek for like 90 fuckin episodes I was just happy Frieza saga ended. Cell and android saga actually had character development and plot and a good villain who could fuckin withstand a destructo disc.

The guys desperately trying to survive on Namek while waiting for Goku to arrive was pretty damn epic.

..but the way Gohan destroys Cell is way cooler than Goku vs Frieza

up to frieza it was good (i can still go back and watch it and enjoy it)...after that though....naw, it fell off. and this movie sucked ass

I thought the movie was cool. I have not seen the english version yet. I liked goku god mood. He looked slick. I would of hated some big transformation. I mean the enemy was a god and looked unassuming.

Back