DBZ: Battle of Gods coming to US theaters

Is there an English dub trailer yet?

Decided to see it in theaters even though I've already seen it and I didn't like it so much, but I really can't miss out on the chance to see anime on IMAX :p. Evangelion should try to get the IMAX treatment for their last film.

I have no interest in a purple rabbit/ Egyptian dog thing as the main antagonist and his attitude is meh. So nonchalant, we get it you're strong, no depth.

I saw the Japanese version, this shit is fucking dumb. "Oh what's the next level of Super Sayian we can create since we have to pretend SS4 didn't happen...OH I KNOW, let's create Super Saiyan GOD!!!!"

I saw the Japanese version, this shit is fucking dumb. "Oh what's the next level of Super Sayian we can create since we have to pretend SS4 didn't happen...OH I KNOW, let's create Super Saiyan GOD!!!!"

pretty much. This story wreaks of naruto and not a fan to be honest.

pretty much. This story wreaks of naruto and not a fan to be honest.

Not to mention the Z-Fighters are basically the most overhyped Cannon fodder in history, Earth's mightiest fighters getting one shotted like Joker's nameless goons.

Not to mention the Z-Fighters are basically the most overhyped Cannon fodder in history, Earth's mightiest fighters getting one shotted like Joker's nameless goons.

I like how Roshi was like telling them to fight. Like he's been relevant since dragonball lol. They need a serious villain again, this shit is sad.

Never got the appeal of DBZ.

Back