DBZ: Battle of Gods coming to US theaters

Will probably be used to gauge public interest for a legit live action movie.

no-god-no-o-2.gif

It was more like Dragonball than DBZ. American DBZ fans are going to be disappointed.

This isn't big enough for theaters really. I see a limited release.

Is it good? I still havent watched the bardock movie yet either -__- but ive watched every episode of db, dbz & gt

wat didnt u like about it?

I liked it, but it was definitely different. Have you watched any of the 18 movies and 4 television specials?

If it didn't happen in the manga, it's not canon.

It's cannon. I believe someone already source it. Even stated by Akira Toriyama himself.

But it's not a great movie. I was disappointed when I watched it. Someone said Goku is the strongest, but it's not true. Goku is not the most powerful being in the DB universe.
Whis is more powerful than Goku, hell even Beerus is stronger.

I personally cannot think of any other anime that was as good in the 90s. I watched it earlier than US though due me living in Asia.

hellsing, cowboy bebop, trigun, ghost in the shell

hellsing, cowboy bebop, trigun, ghost in the shell

I haven't seen cowboy bebop.

Ghost in shell is pretty good, but not 90s anime. And it's really unfair to compare Animes that are 13 Epis to those over 100 epis. 100+ ones have alot of filler Epis. Those that are 13 are straight to the point.

13 Epis Anime I recommend:
Serial Experiments Lain
Elfen Lied

Cowboy Bebop is the GOAT Anime

Mad Pierrot was the shit

I haven't seen cowboy bebop.

Ghost in shell is pretty good, but not 90s anime. And it's really unfair to compare Animes that are 13 Epis to those over 100 epis. 100+ ones have alot of filler Epis. Those that are 13 are straight to the point.

13 Epis Anime I recommend:
Serial Experiments Lain
Elfen Lied

dude ur missing out on one of the greatest animes ever made

also ninja scroll was great too (movie, nvr watched the show)

awwwwww my feels

this was a powerful anime, esp towards the end when the show ended

when ed & faye left & that ending where spike "dies" T.T

I fucking love that theme

Vash is taking over this thread!

Trigun-anime-Vash.jpg

I'll probably go see it.

I've also seen it. And I agree with everyone who said it wasn't very good. But this is expected as most OVAs are shit. They keyword here is MOST.

My first experience watching DBZ was the Japanese TV shows, so I really like the Japanese voices over the lame English voices and have always selected Japanese voices whenever possible in the video games.

Back